Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: how's your ATP?

Ohhhhh, right! Do you have to pay more? geez, does that come with Xbox live? hey, if you have it can I ask a question? Me mate wanted PSO, got it for Xbox, but he said it said you needed to have Xbox live to play, no matter what and that you cant play offline, is that true?

You have to have a XBL Gamertag to even play offline. Mainly cuz in Japan, the two were bundled together so it made sense to require XBL for PSO. If you have a friend who has an XBL account, you can copy his Gamertag to his 'Box and play offline that way. BUT all the chars created will be under that gamertag

I'm a level 134 HUcast the strongest character on the game,My ATP is around 1700 with my demo comet on an 2000+ with my God Hand....

On 2003-09-27 11:51, GuerillaPimp wrote:
    You have to have a XBL Gamertag to even play offline. Mainly cuz in Japan, the two were bundled together so it made sense to require XBL for PSO. If you have a friend who has an XBL account, you can copy his Gamertag to his 'Box and play offline that way. BUT all the chars created will be under that gamertag
    Oh, I see, well cheers for that, he wont be bothered to go get that cos he was stupid enough to go get a Gamecube as well just so he could play PSO...man, if he only read stuff

Well it is MAXXED per say....at 1267 but, i'm thinking about switching some units around and leveling a bit so i can max out ATA and ATP sooner or later.