Hi!

For every section i try to enter, its says: "Unable to query db!". This happens only when i use IE6, but not when i use Netscape 7.1 (Which, i don't like for one thing... There is no keyboard shortcut for opening new tabs...).

Even the front page, when i click "Home", says again: "Unable to query db!"...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NeOak on 2003-09-23 10:53 ]</font>

I have finnally fixed this error today. If your screen says unable to query db just refresh the page and it should be gone.

Through the Fire and Flames

i had this problem a few days ago. i found that if the problem persists, just delete your cookies and internet files. should sort it spark out.

On 2003-09-23 11:16, Zane-online wrote:
    i had this problem a few days ago. i found that if the problem persists, just delete your cookies and internet files. should sort it spark out.
    That used to be the fix, but its not needed anymore now with what I've wrote is what I'm saying.

Through the Fire and Flames

On 2003-09-23 14:30, eRUPT wrote:
    On 2003-09-23 11:16, Zane-online wrote:
    That used to be the fix, but its not needed anymore now with what I've wrote is what I'm saying.
    i know that, im just giving him another avenue if the problem does find another way to resurface (which i doubt it will, because your such a great admin *kisses eRUPT's ass*) so just in case i guess

Well, anyway, it worked, and now i post with M$'s IE 6. Thanks for fixing it, eRUPT!

I'm a Follower, I'm 0wned.

Oh Thank god! I have Windows XP and i cant access psow with my name so i always use my dads