Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'll try that on a Belra... well, I'm a lv 105 RAcast and I managed to get all the Mothvists and nest from round a corner. It does seem to be MUCH larger than it used to be, but I wouldn't be sure cos I hardly ever used traps until this forum

Hahahaha, stupid VERY HARD ruin's enemies, a lvl 64 RAcaseal kills you so fast with just a red shotgun and a Confuse trap =D, that's awesome, i couldn't pass the first rooms of v.h. ruins without been killed once, now i got almost to the end and i got killed cause i press R and put a confuse trap inestead of a dimate X_X', traps are 100% useful and i think they make the enemies go mad =D

About the Belra thing, yeah i confuse them with a Wals213 or something like that, funny, they go all crazy, and btw Bit, it was on multiplayer =D, at least they never touch me, i can't say the same for the others... =D

Our party's HUcast goes crazy with Freeze traps, especially when he's playing offline. I was over his house once, and his android was running from a pack of VHard Delsabers... I'm wondering if he's stoned or something, and then the freeze trap goes off. As it does, he turns around and hacks them to bits.

It work so well against delsabers!

Freeze traps=badass
    confuse traps=i haven't really found a use for them...other than entertainment lol
    damage traps=extrememly useful...but not as much so as freeze traps...

my main char. is a FOnewearl, but i have some lesser android chars. that i play occasionally, and i love freeze traps because unlike techs, they freeze EVERY TIME. only problem is can't use traps on bosses...

Hey know what i got a better idea. instead of traps howbout have weapons were either the shoulders or chest open to produce either soundwave,energy,ballistic, or missile weapons and blow the hell out of the enemies. seems a lot more fun to me. *Pictures wrens old Posibolt installed on his RAcast and Demi's phonomezer installed on his RAcaseal* that would be like the best in the world. or how bout those android special weapons can be combined with the power of force spells. Imagine flaming rockets charged with Rafoie. good god

If all else fails, get the flamethrower

Now this is starting to remind me of armored core. Why don't we have weapons like missles or giant machine guns. I mean, Guldmilla and Granranz are pretty cool but imagine a photon cannon on an characters back or decoy mines the techs would target instead of you. That would help so much in a battle with FOrces. A booster for faster walking speed or having an emblem on the chest or arm? That would be awesome! We could just switch TP for EP (energy points) and use up some whenever we use say a decoy or a blast from our cannon.

On 2003-09-28 13:33, Monomate wrote:
    confuse traps=i haven't really found a use for them...other than entertainment lol
    What my brother and I do with Confuse Traps is lay them and lead a group of enemies into it, set off the trap with a slicer and keep using it to attack the enemies. That way, all the enemies are attacking each other and your characters can keep using their slicers to damage multiple enemies without being targeted by the enemiues for attacks.

It can increase your damage output by quite a bit, especially if you have a Force character that casts Zalure (but not Jellen until the confusion wears off) on the enemies, making them do more damage to each other.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Traps are probably the best feature to using androids. Too bad the limit to a trap is 20. ;-;

the confuse trap is the best thing to happen sense,slim fast.