Hi guys i wanted to hear a few opinions on which character to do.. btw RAnger class but don't advise RAmarl allready got one and here are a few things to help in deciding..i have these id's covered.. Skyly,Purplenum,Oran,Whitil,Pinkal,Viridia and soon to be Greenill.. i allready have a spread needle,angel harp(crap but heh i got it) and frozen shooter and i have been trying purp temple runs for a Anti-Android or a Yash 9K every and any opinion is wellcome

Hmm.. well the only Ranger experience I have on EpI&II is a RAmarl. I didnt make any other RAs so I wouldn't have inter-competition on guns ^_^...

I dunno, maybe a RAcast?

And the IDs are down to

Bluefull
    Redria
    Yellowboze

correct?
    Hmm..

Maybe a Redria RAcast?

If you have a RAmarl, try a RAcast/RAcaseal. The RAcast has the best power of RAngers, but lowest ATA, not sure of exact info on RAcaseal, but they have highest DEF in game I think. You have a RA that can use techs, so why not get one that uses traps now?

And the IDs are down to
    Bluefull
    Redria
    Yellowboze
    correct?
    Hmm..
    Maybe a Redria RAcast?
    He said soon to be Viridia, so I'm assuming he already has the Section ID figured out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-02 13:38 ]</font>

Fate binds us, destroys us.

Redria or Bluefull Ranger.

Redria is my RAmar's ID, he's gotten some awesome weapons and tech discs.

Bluefull gets Heaven's Punisher.

I recommend RAcaseal or RAmar.

On 2003-10-02 13:36, Nambrosia wrote:
    Hmm.. well the only Ranger experience I have on EpI&II is a RAmarl. I didnt make any other RAs so I wouldn't have inter-competition on guns ^_^...

I dunno, maybe a RAcast?

And the IDs are down to

Bluefull
    Redria
    Yellowboze

correct?
    Hmm..

Maybe a Redria RAcast?
    I am sort of between RAmar and RAcast but i'm not gonna do redria.. as i said SOON to be greenil which would be my new ranger

I think it's RAcast has better ATP/HP than a RAcaseal, but the 'caseal has better ATA/DFP or something.. But given that they're both Rangers the RAcaseal's extra ATA wouldn't matter TOO much..

DO NOT PICK A RACASEAL WITH A BLUEFULL ID YOU WILL HATE IT AS MUCH AS I DO!! ITS HORRIFYING! Make a redria RAcaseal later on they are walking armored tanks. PSO Variant of the C&C Mammoth Tank

WTF! What the frell!

Ramar Redria. That's what i have. I think its the best.

Heres some help:
    RAmar Information
    RAcast Information
    RAcaseal Information

I would personally go with RAcast/RAcaseal, since your RAmarl can cast techs, try one that has traps instead.

And he already said that he has the Section ID picked out, so he doesn't need suggestions for that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-10-02 16:26 ]</font>