Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: To the mods

lol me and pancake bunny are 2 different people. and no i never said i was a "oh mighty legit" im just a legit, better at playing the game than most cheaters. guy dotn flame me here, cause mods are hawk-eyein (not even a real word) this thread... and yeah i do get "hot under the collar" but not at the game, at the people.

o about the dictionary, u shouldnt assume where im at when im looking at this site. this morning when i posted i was in my comp apps 1 class. well thx for the meaning of the word "qualm"

aw c'mon people, where is the love?

Through the Fire and Flames

On 2003-10-02 15:32, jt wrote:
    lol me and pancake bunny are 2 different people. and no i never said i was a "oh mighty legit" im just a legit, better at playing the game than most cheaters. guy dotn flame me here, cause mods are hawk-eyein (not even a real word) this thread... and yeah i do get "hot under the collar" but not at the game, at the people.

o about the dictionary, u shouldnt assume where im at when im looking at this site. this morning when i posted i was in my comp apps 1 class. well thx for the meaning of the word "qualm"
    im not flaming you, im just getting all "high and mighty" on you.
    you say your angry at the people not that game. but the people are the game, without them its no fun and has little point.
    and about my dictionary thing, i mean, you must go home at some point.
    and no probs on the qualm thing, just helping out. took a little bit of lollis workload, heh heh

please, stop the flamin

On 2003-10-02 15:42, Zane-online wrote:
    On 2003-10-02 15:32, jt wrote:

im not flaming you, im just getting all "high and mighty" on you.
    you say your angry at the people not that game. but the people are the game, without them its no fun and has little point.
    and about my dictionary thing, i mean, you must go home at some point.
    and no probs on the qualm thing, just helping out. took a little bit of lollis workload, heh heh
    hmmm i have 2 choices right now

1) dont say nuffin but continue the discussion
    2) flame the hell otu of this guy and make him burn slowly!!!

i wont say nuffin just because i NOW know that i have 3 warnings under my belt

prime example of the reason why such mod actions are needed in cheaters.