Hello, I'd like to make a small suggestion for the Account page followed with a question. It's the Section IDs. I can't quite figure out why you (Site Owners) decided to let people enter their own as opposed to just calculating it from the name they enter for their character. At the very least, you could make a little menu to pick from. With its current setting, you could even make up your own Section IDs. So I gotta ask you, "Why is it set up this way?" Is it just in case someone chose a name for the ID and wanted to keep their old name anyway or something to that effect? I await any response.

That never occured to me. Now I have to go change my Section ID to Achrome. Please excuse me.

I've noticed that it doesn't seem to save extraneous spaces, which would throw things off. 'Fluffy' in and of itself is a VIRIDIA name, for example, but I used a couple of spaces before and after to get YELLOWBOZE(Already had a SKYLY, needed a YELLOWBOZE to make Rati and have an A-type ID HU). A drop-down list like for Class would be better, unless for some reason you can't remember your section ID...

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Through the Fire and Flames

sorry to go somewhat somewhat off topic here but while were talkign about drop down lists, or in my case drop up lists. in every thread/forum there is a box that lets you choose which forum to got. Arkham is still on there. its not life changing but it doesnt need to be there anymore, or does it?
    anyway just thought id say so, whilst vaguely on topic. i didnt think a new thread was needed for it

weeee! my ID is Platinor

On 2003-10-03 22:07, Kadou wrote:
    That never occured to me. Now I have to go change my Section ID to Achrome. Please excuse me.
    Dangit! That's exactly what I'm talking about! Ahhh!

On 2003-10-04 13:53, Ian-KunX wrote:
    I've noticed that it doesn't seem to save extraneous spaces, which would throw things off. 'Fluffy' in and of itself is a VIRIDIA name, for example, but I used a couple of spaces before and after to get YELLOWBOZE(Already had a SKYLY, needed a YELLOWBOZE to make Rati and have an A-type ID HU). A drop-down list like for Class would be better, unless for some reason you can't remember your section ID...
    Doesn't save spaces? Oh, I see your point. Well, shoudl the site owners decide to use my idea, they should probably fix the spacign thing, too.