Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

umm, like others, I'd be interested in trading something for one of those standstill shields, and I've gotten tired of finding 9 star mechs with my Humar, I'm at the point to where I find em in boxes now, and speaking of finding multiples of the same thing, a friend of mine has found like 60 or more silence claws, think he's kept like 3 or 4, gave me one thankfully (he's level 171 now)

When you are like me and have found over 40 GAE BOLGS!!! as a bluefull RAcaseal at level 141 you will learn to despise the PSO drops and the bluefull ID. I dont care if you can find the HP from a torr cause ive never seen one AND ALL I GET ARE PARTISANS!!!

Well, if you consider the red box to non-red box ratio in the levels then rare items are actually kind of rare.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

If you're that upset, I'll trade you 148 Storm Wand Indras for all but one of them.

ya, im mean what is up with the real neis claw now EVERYBODY has it. *sigh* im so mad arg it was so rare now it is every where..

Out of my ten STANDSTILLL SHIELDS, I gave or traded seven of them.

No use mentioning 9-stars they're irrelevant. I did not tell you about how many GAE BOLG or FINAL IMPACT I have found...

STANDSTILL is supposed to be rare. It is in other IDs, not in VIRIDIA.

btw, I'm not complaining, my HUcast is using it. But a REAL rare such as this one should not be so common. Rare monsters drops are more common anyway (some exceptions...). I also found five KAMUI in VIRIDIA, and five SANGE in SKYLY, four RED PARTISAN in WHITILL.

I'd be so glad to give or trade them to you (the PANZER FAUST I cannot use, as well) but I won't be online until Xmas

Thanks for your replies

Hey Kefka when you get online would you trade a kamui and maybe a red partisan?

and i agree, some RARE rares start just flowing like a flash flood, like my skyly. 3 caves runs, 1st run a red sword, 2nd run a sange, and third run red daggers! maybe the caves like me, but they dont feel like giving me a red slicer or a demo comet

-Sinow X

OMG! Panzer Faust!
    I'll start searching something good for trade hehe. What about standstill shield?! haha

Ultima

Then if you only got one every 5 weeks you woul be complaning about not getting it enough, >_>

i know right...i would be wicked happy for finding frikin 10...