Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

People are so stubborn >_<

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

Laughable.

I don't know what is more so, though. The fact that you couldn't sense sarcasm even when it was indirectly pointed out by another member, or the fact that you're bothering with a suggestion which totally contradicts your original post in this thread.

Go you. Epitome of intelligence.
    I think it's time you check the dictionary on the meaning of the term "contradict." This may come as a shock to you, so I want your to brace yourself. You'll find that "contradict" does not mean "to expand upon the foundation of a basic idea or train of thought" as you may have previously believed. I think the word you're looking for was "supported." You mean to say that my second post "supported" my first.

The message of the first post was this; "No new information, lock the topic."

The message of the second post is basically the same; "No new information, lock the topic, Eum is being a dork."

I don't see what's so hard to process here. Are you joking, or do you actually believe anything I've said is contradictory? Seriously.

Yeah um the offical perfect guide by versus books has Tsumikiri J-Sword in it and all 3 Dark weapons and Ricos earring and glasses and red ring in the item listing. i know the guide kinda sucks but are they wrong about all these items how did they know about them,did they get them from sega or are they just the universial hacked items stats, did the guide comeout before the items where hacked? Im just wondering what you think about that info? im not quite sure myself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mercenary8288 on 2003-11-16 00:07 ]</font>

Those "Perfect" guides are hilariously terrible. The V1 guide said you could get the Sonic Mag, and that God/Battle++ had 13 stars. I would sooner trust the PSO advice of a random hobo who didn't speak English than a Vs. Books guide.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aurra on 2003-11-16 00:12 ]</font>

My mistake.

I had mixed up your post in the Psycho Wand thread with your post here. I thought earlier in this thread you were discussing the item and how there is no "legit" version. This is odd, considering that's not even related to what you said in the Psycho Wand thread, but I guess that's how it goes.

And I do know what "contradict" means, so thank you for your definition. I've never been grouped as a person who doesn't have a relatively good grasp of the English language, however, stranger things have happened. If you had in fact discussed the item earlier and then mentioned how there was nothing new in a "useless" thread, then yes, you would've been contradicting yourself. Two completely different outlooks.

Misunderstanding, and yes, I am a dork. Thumbs up to you?

i understand that personally back when i was lv35 in hard mode i already discovered mistakes in the guide but some of there information is genuine and i was just wondering if the info they have is even true, i havent seen any of these items at all, well i just have the hope that one day my brothers skyly HUcast will find even the sealed j sword,best i got is redsword+52 and redhandgun+50

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mercenary8288 on 2003-11-16 00:26 ]</font>

My thought is... who cares?

If somebody is using hacked items, then don't keep on playing with them even though you might get angry/upset/dissatisfied of PSO... LEAVE THE GAME and find someone else more enjoyable to play.

It is as simple as that, really. I do it all the time. Oh, I personally hate the J-Sword.

All right here we go.

First up, gg on the info. Seeing as no-one with a decent degree of credibility has attested to actually obtained either of the mentioned items legitimately I am inclined to agree with the displayed information. Until such time as I see a "VIDEO" (not a picture cause well a picture is a picture…..) of the SJS magically exploding and becoming the TJS or watching Olga die in a one on one and seeing the rare floating there, I am going to go by the information.

You have too look at it, really who wants to have a legit TJS? Even if you did the only was it would ever be considered to be in any remote way "legitimate" would be if it came with a signed document from ST in conjunction with the signatures of the entire UN congress. Even then I doubt you will find many who would believe your story, truth or fabrication.

Okay reasons for not banning the items.

First up, is it possible for Sega/ST to remove a single, particular item? If not then it’s just a matter of determining if the person has the item, then banning that person. Sega/ST looks at it this way.

Sega/ST: For example, say approximately 3/4 of the people playing this game, paying us $X per month, have in some way, shape or form a hacked, illegal, cheated etc. etc. item in their inventory. So let's ban all of those people who have the item. We (Sega/ST) finds ourselves loosing 3/4 of whatever we are making. Sure some people may join because of our "absolute" stance on legitimacy, but not the 3/4 that we are going to lose instantly.

If this was "nipped in the bud" and Sega/ST had stuck to their policy, it would never had gotten to this point. PSO GC would be a far more legitimate game, but its not, and unfortunately there is very little we can do because all companies are money driven, and losing money is a bad thing.

Back on topic.

Okay so lets for now say they are available, there is some way to "Unseal the SJS/Obtain a legit TJS". Lets also say that, you have unsealed/found a SJS/TJS. Well done to you. Keep it to yourself or spread around how you did it, but please don’t say you have if you haven't. And I understand that some people do not have the resources or even the care to "accurately record and/or document" the process. If you don’t have a sound and preferably tested method for doing it, again I would request that you don’t subject everyone else to it.

So this then also comes down the first post of this topic. Where is your proof? To everyone who does not know/have respect/know your credibility, how can they be asked to believe you? I am just taking it at face value, based on my own knowledge and experiences, that what you are saying is true. But proof is nice, and most people need proof, I normally do but I think it’s a fair assessment to say that it is true.

So my stance.

TJS: Not possible either yet or at all. Quest or something in the future may do it, but why one quest to unseal one weapon? Maybe a side-quest.

DNA: Not possible either yet or at all. More likely to see a quest where its possible to get the DNA in the future either as a present, or a side-quest, or as a main objective.

Other stuff: I don’t really have much interest in much of the other gear, and the other stuff has far less hype than these 2 items. So your probably more likely to see the other stuff before you see these 2 items (if you ever see them at all)

Well that’s my bit. Take it any way you want.

Yeah um the offical perfect guide by versus books has Tsumikiri J-Sword in it and all 3 Dark weapons and Ricos earring and glasses and red ring in the item listing.
    They're in the game, but that doesn't mean you, as an average player, can get them legitimately (did I spell that right? I don't care) right now.

i know but im just wondering how they got the informatino about them i mean, are those the stats they got from some hacked item they got or are the weapons basically all ready in the game just we cant get them yet, there there but its currently impossible to reach