Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Question.

If you have an untekked Sealed-J Sword, will its counter be permanently 0 until you tekk it? And if you duplicate the untekked Sealed-J, will it still have the counter?

For example, if I gave it to a friend while still untekked, and when he tekks the Sealed-J, his sword will have the counter as well? Or is it automatically void once it is duped?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Menthos12 on 2003-11-25 17:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Menthos12 on 2003-11-25 17:31 ]</font>

menthos, theres an edit button for a reason. look under yoru post , the far right icon

Im at at least 100 seaside runs so far. Im just glad that thing didnt drop a Photon drop. That would really suck.

wait what enemy drops that sword Pinkal

On 2003-11-25 17:00, cenote wrote:
    wait what enemy drops that sword Pinkal
    If your asking what drops it, please read this. It includes many things that you should read before asking a question that may be common. (Your answer is highlighted in bold text).

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

it's only available for skyly as far as i know. and i consider myself very lucky to get it on my first seaside ult run

thank you for your help sorry for wasting time
    *walks to a corner

If you have an untekked Sealed-J Sword, will its counter be permanently 0 until you tekk it? And if you duplicate the untekked Sealed-J, will it still have the counter?

For example, if I gave it to a friend while still untekked, and when he tekks the Sealed-J, his sword will have the counter as well? Or is it automatically vpod once it is duped?
    As already stated, it's not duping that destroys the counter, just the hacked ones don't have it. And as some of the mass duped ones are hacked...

Hmmm... honestly, I think I'm gonna find a J-Sword with the X-Box version - a nonhacked one but duped - and start slashing things with it. It might take a while... but I have a video capture card and I'll definately record it if I ever do get that far.