Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Illuminated

besides the fact i don't have a clue how to do it and will admit that?? nope..

so tell us all mighty fool.. how was it soo easy for shop dupe to make it on our disks since you do know about programming?..

BTW.. I am aware the bigger the program the easier it is for bugs/glitches to manifest... thats not my point..

If sonic team was so concerned about duping and thought it was sooo wrong they could have fixed it after the dc ver 1.. because you could shop dupe on the very first pso disk.. can you programmers tell me why they didnt just get rid of the shop lady after dc ver1 or do something else to fix it???

And we all know they had to have known about shop duping.. i know many people on dc version that knew how to do it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ILLI on 2003-12-19 13:10 ]</font>

Illuminated

and im a Nubbie dammit

If sonic team was so concerned about duping and thought it was sooo wrong they could have fixed it after the dc ver 1.. because you could shop dupe on the very first pso disk.. can you programmers answer that?
    Look, Sonic Team is lazy dumbasses. It took Microsoft to get on ST asses to fix the shop dupe, they weren't going to do it themselves.

There is a difference between fixing a bug and programmer laziness. You, unfortunately, mixed the two different concepts. Another proof ST is lazy is that we haven't gotten squat for quests, they should be cranking them out considering all the people that pay $10 a month essentially to play the dumb game.