Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

As soon as the game hits America though, I'll go on with an E on my name, because I want people to know I'm Western with this uber rank. Heehee.

Then I'll eventually switch back to Japanese, because it sucks that you can't type in Japanese in English mode.

- Shimarisu

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Not being able to type in Japanese was one "feature" that I don't understand why ST took out of the English mode...

ummmmmmmmm word select dont work very well i froze yesterday using it ....lol
    Clock of tournament is set to usa hour. (change nothing for me)

Only good thing is you can read what other people say with word select.
    And real name of cards on menu and p2 PC.

NEVER SWITICH THE ON SCREEN KEYBOARD WHEN USING THE ENGLIsh CODE YOUR GAME WILL LOCK UP!

I think they just switched everything they could and switched the NPC file but it only shows "a". Also I would say use this new code offline and if your worried online use the other one. Then no harm will be done and you will at least get better offline play.

I think it's very dangerous that this code is now out and circulating.

Ummm i froze on world select not on soft keyboard menu with this code sofe keyboard is same as ep 1 2 when you set english.

So stop using the code.

It's fairly obvious from all reports, this code is dumb. At the very least, do the following:

Go to edit code section of AR
    Delete one of the inputs.
    See if it works, and what it did not change (like word select, or E in front of your name).

As I understand it, the code is so long because it is multiple codes, that all affect something in the game. So what you need to do is edit this code about. People really should not be walking around with E on their heads, especially if they are going to enter Sega Cup. Do you want to win the Sega Cup, then have to explain why you are obviously using a hack?

- Shimarisu

Eh yes i return at old code i use this only for take snap with english name of cards and maybe for trade if one day someone want.

Scared to freeze when game save.

On 2004-01-14 00:19, Shimarisu wrote:
    So stop using the code.

It's fairly obvious from all reports, this code is dumb. At the very least, do the following:

Go to edit code section of AR
    Delete one of the inputs.
    See if it works, and what it did not change (like word select, or E in front of your name).
    No. That wont help you.
    Parasyte's code only changes one thing, that basicly gives the effect of what changing the language in the options menu would do if it existed.
    His code actually contains PPC assembly code that makes the necesscary modification once, and is never executed again.

There's no way to fix any of the problems it causes, and I'm still rather disappointed that he released it. However, the good news is that his code will be completely useless to the US version, for anyone trying to figure out how it works. I'd say more, but I haven't played PSO 3 in several weeks and dont really know what's happened since I last played.