Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Funny funny... Ok, just found my 3rd 1975 Agito. Sad thing is ive never actually WANTED one. All 3 were accidents. First one was found in a random game i joined. Pinkal Pal Rappy dropped. Second one i found also from a Pinkal Pal. I read on Gamefaqs, some trick to getting Pal Rappys to appear, and i was bored so tried it. Got one to appear, and it happened to drop the 75. And just now... Funny story...

Me and Auracom decided to do some Skyly Max Attack 2. He says right off "Mind if i call Yasha? You can have everything else." I say sure, i wasn't really looking for anything. Just bored and wanted something to do. So we get to Spaceship to the room with all the Pan Arms. One splits, and Migium drops a red box. I being a hunter, grab it and equip it. "Its an Agito of some sort." I say. Aura says might be a 75. I laugh and say find i'll look. I figured was some odd year one. I look it up, and sure enough, its the 1975. But since Aura didn't have one, and i had 2 already, i was a good sport and gave it up. He gave me a God/Power for it. (Good trade eh?)

On a side note, me and Aura's luck together has been fabulous in the very few times ive played with him. One of the first times ever, someone was looking for a Yas9k (Temple). So we did two runs. Both runs, we seen a Mil Lily (one of which dropped a Standstill shield, after we switched IDs) Couple days ago, did a couple EN4 runs. 3 Red Mechguns we find. And today the 1975. Not to mention a Hildetorr just a little before that 1975 (which stiffed us, so i guess our luck isn't THAT fabulous)

Just thought everyone might get a chuckle at that little story (I know Vulpes Mundi will. He's having bad luck with Agito's )

Edit: 1/22,405 drop, according to HeyfOOl's guide.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeno_M on 2004-01-17 23:21 ]</font>

gothic leprechaun

I WISH I HAD THAT LUCK! i hate you...

STOP IT! YOUR HOGGIN ALL THE GOOD LUCK!
    Luke

Heh, someone labeled me an Agito Magnet. I'd rather be a Needle Magnet or a Holy Ray Magnet... Damn bloody Agitos!

And here, this black cat has always brought me luck. Let it walk in front of you. Then you'll be finding lots of stuff

Addiction-er of PSO

On 2004-01-18 03:23, Xeno_M wrote:
    And here, this black cat has always brought me luck. Let it walk in front of you. Then you'll be finding lots of stuff

*Grabs cat and runs away*

*Cat bites Nazo and kills him*

Mwah! My cat now!
    *picks up cat and runs off*
    *cat bites arm, is dropped and runs off*
    *piano falls on Luke*
    Here kitty kitty kitty....
    I wish I had an Oritiagito. I have lived a deprived childhood, I have never ever used a katana type weapon, or seen one used...its sad...
    Luke

YOU ARE TEH SUCK!!1 Well congrats on that agito. I'll never find one, and hopefully you'll find your holy ray one day.

Americas most beloved crackhead

Dammit my 14th Pal Rappy didnt even drop one. I piped for all the Pals except for the first one I saw (who didnt drop shit either) and its getting to the point where I can't even find a Pal by piping anymore. So I gave up the search a couple days ago, I figured the hours spend piping would be better spent on gaining levels.

wicked they r rare lol congrats