Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday

I have always been less than legit, i.e. using duped weapons, never duped myself actually. However, I was bored and figured, what the heck, legit could be fun. So i deposited all my duped weapons, and equipped legit weapons and went through some one player. I even piped to get an elysion. I have to admit, it was a great feeling finally finding that blue rappy. Thanks to pso world's guides and maps and stuff, 1 player legit is fun for me now. It's great!.

Completely Insane
    I'm a manifestation of the feelings in your adolescent heart!

I'm happy for you.

well, if you find legit is fun, congrats!
    not all ppl agree to that..
    but there is that good feeling when you finally found that good item you wanted legitly..

i usually try to snap a pic when i found a red box, just to remember the feeling
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I don't know why people make such a big deal out of using weapons that are duped. They may have been multiplied, but it doesn't mean they are any differant then their original.

If you go around trading for lots of rares, using duped ones are inevitable. You can't avoid them.

Some legits think that the pipe thing is nonlegit but its what you thibnk that matters. I myself hv a legit 189 HUcast on another card offline only and i was looking for a legit sealed J but I got something that I was looking for. a gi gue body. I had beening looking for around 9 months and now i hv most of the stuff i want expect lavis blades and sealed j
    anyway it is fun but it can also be boring. 2 nonlegits and 2 legits are most of the time a good idea.

On 2004-01-24 11:05, undevil wrote:
    I don't know why people make such a big deal out of using weapons that are duped. They may have been multiplied, but it doesn't mean they are any differant then their original.

If you go around trading for lots of rares, using duped ones are inevitable. You can't avoid them.
    As far as myself and i'm sure many others. I make a big deal about using duped weapons because they are not mine and I did not earn them. The fruit is so much sweeter when you pick it yourself. Thats just my opinion.
    (uh... do ignore that fruity analogy...)

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

On 2004-01-24 10:18, Dhylec wrote:
    well, if you find legit is fun, congrats!
    not all ppl agree to that..
    but there is that good feeling when you finally found that good item you wanted legitly..

i usually try to snap a pic when i found a red box, just to remember the feeling
    I don't like Legit players! Cause they always complain that there are too many Cheaters, Hackers, and Duppers out there! Who cares just play the game!

The original PSO Hermit

I don't like Legit players! Cause they always complain that there are too many Cheaters, Hackers, and Duppers out there! Who cares just play the game!
    The reason the legits always whine about cheaters and dupers is because of the segment of the non-legit population that act childish like you.
    example:

2004-01-25 15:54, Nodman wrote:
    I cheat so what?!? Nothing any of you or Sonic Team can do about it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Maybe you should follow your own advice and "just play the game"?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OriginalLacan on 2004-01-25 16:36 ]</font>

On 2004-01-25 15:57, NodMan wrote:
    nope, i don't complain about too many cheaters, hackers, or dupers..
    i have pso pals who are some shades of the above, yet i still enjoy playing w/them
    i'm legit, but not uber legit..
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Mofo in the Know

On 2004-01-24 11:05, undevil wrote:

legit is the only way to play of course

The bad thing about duping is the duping of hacked items.
    thats why there is the big deal about it