Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sord you dont ask were someone gets a name like that. You horny little monkey, on the off topic, it means she likes red pens Sord, Duh!

On 2004-01-24 20:32, Temjin-On wrote:
    Sord you dont ask were someone gets a name like that. You horny little monkey, on the off topic, it means she likes red pens Sord, Duh!
    I meant where she got the title in a nonperverted way. Just curious.

Humanoid Will

I don't see a problem with the swimsuit type idea. Sexy, but not just a blatant upskirt shot (which is what pantieshots would be...). Heh, it might be kind of fun to draw my fonewearl in a swimsuit. ^_^ I might even have to put my fanart up here some day...

-thinks- Hmm... red bikini, or blue?

On 2004-01-24 20:37, shinto_kuji wrote:
    I don't see a problem with the swimsuit type idea. Sexy, but not just a blatant upskirt shot (which is what pantieshots would be...). Heh, it might be kind of fun to draw my fonewearl in a swimsuit. ^_^ I might even have to put my fanart up here some day...

-thinks- Hmm... red bikini, or blue?
    blue, i like the cool colors, warmer colors hurt my eyes... for that matter, all colors hurt my eyes except for black and grey.

On 2004-01-24 20:33, Sord wrote:
    I meant where she got the title in a nonperverted way. Just curious.

Well, I like red pens. They are usually what's on hand when I want to sketch something real quick on scrap paper. Not the best color to sketch with, but hey, it's a pretty color at least.

And about wondering about the female viewers of this thread: it might be a nice challenge for all those great fanartists out there to make images for the ladies as well. Then everyone would enjoy.

Just remember, keep it decent! Anyone who breaks that rule will have to deal with the consequences.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikosaka on 2004-01-24 20:44 ]</font>

Humanoid Will

I suppose I can do a manly pic for you gals ^_^. I'm putting too much on my plate >.<... I still havn't finished drawing my fonewm or a char from the fic I'm doing... and I still have to write it! Mwa! -clones himself- Ahh... all better. ^_^

On 2004-01-24 20:39, Hikosaka wrote:
    Well, I like red pens. They are usually what's on hand when I want to sketch something real quick on scrap paper. Not the best color to sketch with, but hey, it's a pretty color at least.

And about wondering about the female viewers of this thread: it might be a nice challenge for all those great fanartists out there to make images for the ladies as well. Then everyone would enjoy.

Just remember, keep it decent! Anyone who breaks that rule will have to deal with the consequences.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikosaka on 2004-01-24 20:44 ]</font>
    I think this is the first time I've ever seen you post three times in one day, for that matter, three time on one thread! 0_o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-01-24 20:57 ]</font>

Kyo-Wa's gonna be happy. XD
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

I just couldn't help myself

I'd do that... But I don't think anyone would like it, since I'm not very good at drawing guys or anything. I do bishounen pretty well, but I don't think that's what you meant.