Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The Balance of Ragol

I have a level 1304 MAG because i corrupted and am using it to get back to my previous level of 131. I have played for over 125hours and am level 119. Along the way all I have found is 1 Photon Drop.

Nothing more.... Is this because of my MAG? If so I will dump it now! I will stop using it at level 131 i just wanted to know if anyone else was not finding rares either?

Its possible, but you shouldn't use a 1304 MAG anyway. The game really isn't that difficult. I have been corrupted several times, it just means the next character is done with more experience.
    Luke

Its possible i didn't find anything after I got my hacked mag til i got a dumb combat gear and i hv bout 3 of them. If you use a hacke mag in EP1&2plus then from what has been said you don't ever find rares with that char again.
    You can find stuff with those mags in Ep1&2. The combat gear was last night with a hacked mag so 2 things you could do
    1 make a legit char
    2 dont use the mag char for rare finding

Well, no offense, but why would you want to find any rares (besides Photon Drops). I mean, you prob have a really good weapon if you have a 1304 Mag. So why would you trade your current (as example) Heavens Punisher with 100% Native, Dark and Hit for somthing like a Justy-23ST with 15% Native?

Anyway, my friend is going through the same thing. Hes played about 8-11 hours of Ult and hes only found: Holy Ray (still untekked) and a Photon Drop. Although it might be because hes Redria.
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277
    PM if you add me so I can return the favor ^_^
    (check profile for characters if curious)

The Balance of Ragol

On 2004-01-25 13:20, Giezus wrote:
    Well, no offense, but why would you want to find any rares (besides Photon Drops). I mean, you prob have a really good weapon if you have a 1304 Mag. So why would you trade your current (as example) Heavens Punisher with 100% Native, Dark and Hit for somthing like a Justy-23ST with 15% Native?

Anyway, my friend is going through the same thing. Hes played about 8-11 hours of Ult and hes only found: Holy Ray (still untekked) and a Photon Drop. Although it might be because hes Redria.
    Because I wanna be legit (bit of a contradiction i know) but when i reach my level from when i corrupted i will be get rid of the mag. I wanna find my own rares and stuff thats all, Im redria also, thought they were good for finding rares!

Oh, I see. Anyway, from what I hear Redria's have the lowest Rare Drop rate. What level is your char now? I would suggest recreating him and using a lvl 200 Mag and some God/Pwr, Arm, etc. whatever your really need.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Giezus on 2004-01-25 14:16 ]</font>
    PSZ F/c ~ 4684-9153-6277
    PM if you add me so I can return the favor ^_^
    (check profile for characters if curious)

Baru once said if ANYONE in the party uses a mag over 200 no rares will show.

hmm, you're using a 1304 mag because you were corrupted...
    It's because of all the people duping crap and using hacked shit that the file currupting doublesave came about. The funniest thing is that you're using hacked items to become legit...

Which means he's not legit and the character's not legit and never will be legit.

On 2004-01-25 14:37, catindahat wrote:
    Baru once said if ANYONE in the party uses a mag over 200 no rares will show.
    I don't think HE even knew that one. S N K told everyone.