Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

but on a lighter subject i do take weapon classes, yes i do know how do use a katana. Does anyone know how to use a pokemon/YU-GI-OH!/Magic (or whatr evr the hell you might play) card as a weapon?
    I can see where you get the title of total idiot.
    While it's possible to (properly) use a single card to disarm an opponent, I don't think any kind of aggresive maneuver can be acheived with one.
    Paraphrase:For self-defense, yes.
    Why did I reply? Now comes the slew of stupid questions...

Although not specifically limited to Kendo. Ninja were also known to use it because it's quieter and more subtle(i.e. easier to hide) than a sword in some cases.
    My two cents.
    Ninja use the hanbo mainly for practice, the hanbo is very similar to a bokken - but obviously the bokken mimics the katana, so ninja won't generally practice with a bokken at all because they don't generally use katanas. they are not swordsmen. oh, and the hanbo mimics the gatana.

this is off topic but how do you all know about katanas and stuff if you don't take karate or kendo? (yea we uses weapons in our karate and no its not kendo.)Maybe I'm wrong you all might take one of those but meh
    there are a number of books published about ninjutsu and kendo (kendo being the martial art form that decsended from samuri warriors). even the grand master of ninjutsu himself published one. however, there are not going to be any ninja posting on a psow forum (or samuri), they are both a way of life - and not just a martial art. they branch into spiritually and things like that, so the modern day equivelants arent the same really - they only teach you one part of it. and whoever that was complaining about me mentioning some facts - just dont read the post if you dont want to learn anything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: swan_s0ng on 2004-01-25 17:43 ]</font>

Chao in Brawl! Chao in Brawl! Yes I'm Retarded! Ye

why thank yu Gnarled_rose yes it takes a true genuis to read a title under a pic. to understand what kind of person i am. The internet is such a big place isnt it? tell me Gnarled_rose have you seen the commercial where the 2 guys are sitting at the table with a pizza in fron of them and one sez "Chicago style deepdish, from Chicago." other guy:"yea, from Chicago... but wait a min. this is tucson!" NOW THOSE ARE BOTH IDIOTS OKE! BECAUSE THAT HAPPENS TO BE DIGORNO PIZZA!!!!!!

bu thank yu Gnarled_rose for answering my question..i appreciate yur input, by-the-by who watches Chapelle show?

On 2004-01-25 18:42, tai_EX wrote:
    by-the-by who watches Chapelle show?

HAHAHA!!! I LOVE IT!!! at least i know im all alone
    but now on a lighter subject, who thinks pokemon should be destroyed at the source?

Not unless you want a horde of 12 year old kids out for your blood...