Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I get paid friday, and valentines day is on saturday... So yea i will be getting somthing at the last minute. Anyone got any ideas on somthing cool to get? What are you getting your girl or guy?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: googles on 2004-02-10 02:24 ]</font>

Well, last time I sent something to my possible Valentine, I had this idea of sending something anonymous, to increase in her that feeling of mystery.

I send her... Er... what did I send her...?

AH yeah. I told my mother to come out of the car, and tell me which were the prettiest flowers.

Then I saw a little jar with earth and some purple flowers planted on it. My mother smiled strangely and said it was perfect.

Then I spend half an hour instructing the delivery guy to where he should take the jar, and when.

The Valentine's day then came, and she seemed to ignore me.

Then I found out the delivery idiot got lost and returned me the money.

So, possible gifts:

- Flowers (Which girl doesn't like flowers?)
    - Chocolates, preferibly flavoured in mint or something

Another thing I made was a music CD. That was the only moment where I was man enough to give it to her personally, altough it wasn't on Valentines.

I did it myself, cover and CD printing. She seemed to like it, even if the music wasn't romantic.

I mixed up some great tunes to help her single Kung Fu workout trainning. Hell, she liked, and that's the more important thing

But that's just me, I don't understand much of this romantic crap myself. =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2004-02-10 02:31 ]</font>

If possible, something personally crafted is always good. Though if you get something thats bought thats okay too. A personalised ID bracelet (for either gender) is a good way to go if you have money to blow and want to be personal, best of both worlds, ne?

Blushing bears from Hallmark, so cute they'll give you cavaties ^_^ (Sorry this was the only pic I could find of them =/ )

Master of the Free World

the only gifts i no of r chocolates and flowers depending on wot age u r...
    if i get this girl i like nething it will either be on thurs friday or saturday :-/

oh yeah, all girls love chocolates and flowers because it's so uncreative, unoriginal and generic!

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

On 2004-02-10 10:33, LollipopLolita wrote:
    oh yeah, all girls love chocolates and flowers because it's so uncreative, unoriginal and generic!

last valentines i gave my fiance a collection of CDs and a voucher for some dance club that we didnt even go to. all wrapped up in a big emptied out heart-shaped chocolate box. dont ask where all those chocolates went >.>;

Master of the Free World

[/quote]

last valentines i gave my fiance a collection of CDs and a voucher for some dance club that we didnt even go to. all wrapped up in a big emptied out heart-shaped chocolate box. dont ask where all those chocolates went >.>;

[/quote]
    lol [img] (ps if theres something wierd in this post its coz i pressed the img button coz i wanted to c wot it did.

My wife and I intend to go eat at a very nice restaurant that we've been two a few times before for special occasions.

The Branding Iron.

They specialize in Prime Rib. The Prime Rib they sell there outweighs even the Prime Rib at the ranch-side resort, Harris Ranch.

The restaurant was a favorite of my parents' when I was growing up, and going to eat there now is like going home for a darned good meal. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it... Mmmm...

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016