Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 300% Weapons?

Well itd never miss a single shot pretty nice for a hacked weapon

no @#$% u cant find a 300% wep...cuz they are all hacked or hacked and duped...damn and u can hack any wep to get u a 300% (i mean almost any wep)

On 2004-02-15 21:46, Solidus_Snake wrote:
    Well itd never miss a single shot pretty nice for a hacked weapon
    Heh, except for certain enemies. I have had Delsabers frozen, max ATA (RAmarl), then was using a 60 hit Frozen Shooter, and still missed. That ads up to nearly 380ATA. Enemies can, and will, evade no matter what your ATA.

Heh, except for certain enemies. I have had Delsabers frozen, max ATA (RAmarl), then was using a 60 hit Frozen Shooter, and still missed. That ads up to nearly 380ATA. Enemies can, and will, evade no matter what your ATA.
    Curse this game for being too difficult. I can't believe you'd be able to miss. Well, might as well cheat since it's just too hard.

Svm Inimicus Mali

Odds are, that wasn't a miss. That was the freeze effect failing to kick in after the hit landed, which is something entirely indepedendent of ATA.

On 2004-02-17 18:02, heyf00L wrote:
    Curse this game for being too difficult. I can't believe you'd be able to miss. Well, might as well cheat since it's just too hard.
    I was making a point. Sorry if that was hard to see. The person said that a 300 hit would never miss. I gave an example of how you in fact could miss. And why is it cheating to trade, legitimately through finding weapons and such, for a weapon, and raising up a mag with some DEX stat to it. I, like many people here, experiment with this game having felt I have 'done it all.' I was merely testing if Delsabers can infact evade, even with insane accuracy. This proved they can.

Oh and yes I know this game is easy. That is why I experiment lately. I want to see what else I can do with the game to get that much more time out of it. Have I used the uber cheap weapons before? Yes. Why did I do it? Because at the time I was ignorant and didn't know that all the weapons I was using at the time were dupes or hacks. Was it fun? For a while, that is till it got to the point of slash-slash, woopity doo the enemy is dead with no fight. Do I still use them? No.

Oh, and that Frozen Shooter is now non-existant for my characters. I found my own, with no hit and rather sucky percents. Why would I trash a 60 hit Frozen Shooter in favor of one with no hit or percents? I found it. So before you 'assume' why not ask why they did it in the first place.