Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sweet loving psycho horror

Yah, I saw this in the guidebook on the way home, I almost puked. First logged on "HI HI HI HI BRAVO BRAVO *SNORE* HI HI HI GREAT HI HI BRAVE *GUITAR* HI HI HI *SNORE*" Yah... Well, it was a stupid idea, I guess they wanted to um, simulate ther Xbox experience a little, for stupid people. Also notice how the guy gets all Spanish when he says great?

I agree. If Sonic Team doesn't patch this blasted game's sound fxs soon, then they're officially insane or don't even pay attention to the situations on hand in the american servers.

I don't find it more annoying than Chat Symbol spammers (Sound+image)

How do you expect them to patch it without turning all of the sounds off?
    There are plenty of ships and lobbies to go to. I doubt that you won't be able to find an Ep3 lobby with noone in, and if you just want to chat, you can just go to a normal lobby.

Sweet loving psycho horror

I guss a way to patch was to make it so you couldnt do the SFX no more than 5 or 10 times or so, then youd have to press the button again, and not hold it down. Or they could make it so holding down a button only did it once.

By the way, there was someone using the highest pitch noise, over and over, I got such a big headache waiting for a tournament (Which I came first place in V)

What they should do, is make it so that if it's done more than one time withen a few seconds by the same person, the server would ignore it.

hey anubis great to know you post here ^.^

but ya those stupid lobby sounds are as annoyin as the chat pop ups to spam.... wtf were they thinkin puttin those things up in the game? there just bad sound clips i mean the one thats supposed to say "hello" in a female voice sounds like a squirrel being ran over by a 4x4.... wtf really pointless to have that if you ask me and most of all you cant even block whoever making those sounds like you could on the xbox version when someone would mic spam screamin or blasting music.

Rappy Hunter

omfffg they spamming everywhere i go
    i came to vega the first thing i read was stop this fekkin noises!!
    so i changed the block i put the sound on and the same prob

the only thing u can do is turn the sfx off