Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone know how to dupe items or clone weapons? I got robbed by a thief and have a VARISTA, DOUBLE SABER (green), INVINCIBLE SHIELD, DB's SABER, and an ELF LEGS unit. I would like to make copies of these to protect my assets from would be thieves. Please email me at:

[email protected]

I also have information on section id's, mags (where to find cells), and how to get some rare weapons. I don't check this site often so please email me. We'll trade secrets! Thanks!!!

d00d! I wanted to do the same thing and looked ALL over the net for docs on how to do this...finally found it on a Japanese web site and ran it through babel-fish translator. Here's the steps to d00p (dupe) your l33t l00t.

(1) Start a game up ONLINE and psw protect it.

(2) Walk in to the PRINCIPAL's office and DROP the l33t l00t on the ground.

(3) Log-off, but remember the name of the game! and the server! A little known fact about PSO is that items dropped off in the Prin. office will remain and still be there if you start a game by the same name on the same server.

(4) ALSO VERY IMPORTANT...while the game displays the SAVING message on the screen, remove the VMU from the controller. This will keep your saved game from recording the item being dropped.

(5) Log back on, start up a game by the same name, and find your d00ped item in the Prin. office.

I've already d00ped double sabers, etc for all my guild mates! Easy as pie, d00d.

Remember! It's fun to be d00ped!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Cy on 2001-02-26 15:12 ]</font>

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Oh god, I really hope no one listens to him. Especially the part of pulling out your VMU when its saving. That will just currupt the info, and make you start all over. I also doubt that principles room idea, but I'm not sure.

I hereby declare this thread FUBAR in every possible way.

Ignore Glider! He don't know what he's talkin about...VMU save files can't be corrupted...they are solid state memory modules with superior error handling routines.

Remember, Its fun to be d00ped!

ps- I'm full of crap, and my previous post was intended to be a satirical commentary on that guy's lame arse wish to dupe items. If anyone couldn't see that, then I give my condolences to your parents for raising such a dumb arse child.

Duping was posible a few weeks ago but sega put a stop to that.

OH NO!

i just tried yer trick to doop a monofluid and 250 meseta that i found in the forest... and it erased my character (lvl uh 250, yeah_)!!!

: P

PSO Assassin

Not to give anyone ideas... but doesn't the fact that you can (with a little effort) backup your character make duping very simple with the help of a friend?... I'm not sure how Sega could have put a stop to it...

SEGA is using the clock system to check.
    I'm not sure about the detail....but let me try:

your game save has 3 time units.
    1.) Current Total Time
    2.) Previous total time.
    3.) Last Played duration.

it checks while loading data from your VMU.

if (previous total time + last played time == current total time)
    Load_Game;
    else
    printf("All your base are belong to us!!!1n");

If you suddenly turn off your DC without saving, you got your character deleted....

I think u should be really careful about duplicate an item. Because I had a friend named KillerMantis he did duplicate some doulbe sabers but then he character got correpted and he had to start all over.

sorry for my english, i live in mexico and i don?t write that good. sorry