The hope of the great beyond

Hey I found out that majorty of the people here are unaware of what some people are truly capable of. In other words some people can brag but they are unaware of the others that surpass them. " I kick all of your @()&^ (*$#@$%(" Then some random person comes along and is ike I will fight you. The guy thats not braging wins. Then the brager is put up to the spotlight. "Cheater" then walks off. myself, this has happen to me many of times. LIst some of the times were you put someone in their place. And do some bragin yourself. But remember, you have to back up what ypur saying. Be careful there could be someone better than you out there.
    Xion lv 100 wins:9loses:2disconnections:1

well this level 70 HUcaseal was all tough till I killed it in one simple shot.
    BTW I was using a level 15 FOmarl.

I walked into a "pure legit F1-B" game for a laugh (most of my friends were on Ep3 >.<) and piped down to find a lv100+ FOmarl and a Lv50something RAcast.

After a few short fights full of techs and the death of the RAcast, we agree to chat for a while.

After a few minutes of chatting, suddenly the FOmarl shoots megid at me. Thankfully I had my brightness circle on, so I ran over, killed them and left

They began saying something about how they were rearranging techs at the time, but that excuse was pants.

That same FOmarl then joins an Ep2 game I was in and starts moaning about how we are all sexist for not using female characters, insulting my katana wielding friend and calling us potheads! (I think that was referring to us not responding in an angry way like they wanted) We just laughed and when they got swarmed by delsabers and died, left to go play some Cmode

I was in an evil mood yesterday

why is this in cheaters...?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BOmar on 2004-03-29 04:53 ]</font>

%s on weps are for wimps

Well, I was walking around Vega, as my second HUmar Robert, he's holding a J-Sword I found earlier that day during West Tower and all, I accidently press the C-stick and my shortcut "Anybody have an Srank Bazooka?" pops up, some guy(name will not be mentioned) says "OMG U n00b y u wnt Srank Baz? It not good?" so I say "Thats not the point, I want one for looks and the custom special." He says "U n00b"
    Then I say "Dont worry, I'll make the game."

So I made a battle mode game, a custom in Vega is to fight in forest so I got my Brightness Circle and four Resist/Devils.

First thing I know is that after warping to the Forest a ball of Megid goes through me. I turn around and press the extra attack button on accident, luckily that hit, i went back up to P2 and said, "Hahaha n00b" I then left and began the long journey to unsealing the J-Sword.