What does assist return do exactly? I dont get what it mean

Also, Support only effect your ally partner right? Or is there something different? I remember using it in team battle and I used it on me, but I did gain the 3 AP from it... but when i try it on solo, I did not recieve the 3 AP... or I remember something wrong.

Also... who think dice half is one of the rip off unless you use other cards with it?

I have been using dice half with squeeze lately... very nice negative combo for everyone =/ it almost let me beat a lv 98 JP person who equiped a yamigarasu in the first round.
    (until I made a 1 square wrong movement that he was praying for casuing my defeat from his heavy right punch... only then realize my mistake... need to remember most JP player probably got heavy right punch...)

While support is still a little weird even in team battle... A com used support and his AP or dmg didnt rise a bit, that was in solo...

Havent test assist return yet...

why do I have to end up answering my own question? No one know what assist return mean in its describtion?

Haha, back to answer my own question... finally got some time to test out this rediculous translation...

Assist Return - When replacing an Assist card on the opponent's field that 'you' had set earlier with this card, that card which was replaced will switch to your side instead of putting into dicard pile. However, it has no effect if that assist card you had replace was not your card.

That's pretty much it... useless? most likely...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2004-03-30 13:16 ]</font>

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Support only works when you are within one of the 8 squares surrounding your partner. If not, the assist ability does nothing.

that's what i thought about support =/ but i needed a confirmation...

so i guess support is useless in solo =( oh well... it might have been too good for the likes of reiz and endu