Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cheating

not to start a fight, but i was wondering what you thought about cheaters. I personally am a legit, used to cheat, but my game got currupted, and now im legit.
    I dont care about cheaters, but i just dont like it when they come in a game and steal all the baddies, and take all the exp. Ill say again, i dont want to start a fight, so dont take it personally what other people say about you. (cheater, or legit)

I could care less. You could call me a legit, unless you feel backing up your items is cheat.If you do feel that Cheaters are evil then I say don't play with them. But normaly I play with legits and cheaters.

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

read some of the topics in this forum, and you'll get your answers easily

BTW, when you go online, how does you file get currupted, is it the items you get, or your guild cards, or trading or what?

Usually, it happens when your Game Freezes during a Save.

On 2004-03-22 20:42, flash_fire wrote:
    Usually, it happens when your Game Freezes during a Save.
    Ya, when STUPID people FSOD you when you are in saving mode. Then it usually corrupts

The ice mage

i dont mind either. also, i dont really consider duping cheating, in special cases. for example, if you are just duping an item once for someone so they have two copies of it and then dupe it for yourself, the result is a form of trading in which both people win.

not caring wont clean up the environment of pso, but my feelings on cheating is that it should be done away with, and backing up is still cheating.... what would people do if they couldnt back up or their stuff cause of cheats, or if they got corrupted what would they do?

I'm a newb so honestly I have NO idea how on eath you'd hack(and for that matter why you'd want to) as it would take away the fun from the game. I'm only on V.Hard but I would rather have a challenge as to be able to walk in and everything die with 1 hit theres no joy in that. Someone else said they dont appreciate them stealing exp. and such and i'd hafta agree (specially for low lvl characters like mine who NEED it lol). BTW what is FSOD?(sorry i'm a newb lol)

Gone all this time and still the same ole shit being rehashed over & over. I wish people would find something else worth bitching about.

Like why Morphos's Laser Beams = most annoying thing when you're on the other side of the room.

~S N K