Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You probably know that, but here's my story :

Flame Visit is a Viridia only weapon that drops from Ruins Merlan and VR Temple Del-D.
    My Viridia is Lv 192 now, I am doing Ruins runs to Lv her a bit (I decided to go after Lv200, after all, I wanna be like Auracom =D), even though Viridia Ruins kinda suck.

Although I never found one from VR Temple Del-D, I just found my 4th, yes my 4th from Ruins Merlan.

Now the part that sucks is in that link ; Flame Visit has the same rarity as Greennill, Purplenum and Yellowboze Spread Needle, and I never ever got a Needle from Merlan (got them in Redria).

And it's not over ! 2 of the 4 Flame Visits I found had hit (30% on my 3rd one, and the one I just found has 20%, both once tekked).

not really a rant, but meh...

(on a sidenote, I also found 4 Red Scorpio from Ruins Del-D, which has the same rarity as Red Mechgun or Meteor Cudgel in other IDs, but at least Red Scorpio is worth it, it's just that I get it easily elsewhere >_>)

Anything similar to share ? =/

You're going to hurt Bernie's feelings LOL

But Bernie has the knack

Yeah well....so does Sue And from what I hear she (like Jill) is the "Master of unlocking" lol.

I forgot to stay on topic......ummmm....Flame Visit sux

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-04-05 10:21 ]</font>

My only rant is that my virida got his flame visit in his first multi ruins and also found the red scorpio.
    i've never found a red mech with my redria or purplenum(who plays ruins all the time) .... bastard virida just got one in his first try.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

I've had some funk experiences too. I've had some out-there stuff drop from my two main IDs like Yas7k (Sinow Zele), Twin Chakram (Tollaw, Sinow Zoa) and Anti Andriod Rifle (Sinow Zoa). Heck I even got a Standstill from a Temple Merlan, which has like a 1/3303 drop rate.

All those obscure finds and I couldn't even get a Red Partisan that has a measly 1/573 drop rate, even after camping Crimson Assassins for weeks on end.

I feel your pain.

Damn you Hildelts. Blast you to hell.

Well, I dont know if this is similar to what your thoughts are, but, I think this may apply to your rant on rarity.
    I mean, searching for God/Battles for two friends, and im starting to become a little frustrated with the drop rates. Isnt the Mahu supposed to be at least a little rare?! 1/1250! I get 3 of them in one room! (stupid bugs! )
    Ugh, add 3 sacred cloths (1/512, and in the same room), COUNTLESS diska of bravemen, a RED SABER ON MY FIRST FREAKING TALLOW I see in Ult (The countless hours I spent searching for it with my first Redria), and yet, no God/Battle. Even countless Torrs (7, to be exact, I got two in one room), but no God/Battle! :Rips apart a pillow with her teeth: RAghh! I hate you PSO!

On 2004-04-05 10:03, Kef wrote:

Anything similar to share ? =/
    Well.. ages ago i did a few Pinkal temple runs to try and get my friend an Asuka off Barba, we did like 6 runs and nothing to show except for a mil lilly i think it was.
    Then like a month or so later in the space of 4-5 addicting food runs with my redria character going for the Lavis i got 3 Asukas not complaining though .
    That and when i was trying to get a Spirit Garment off a So Dimenian i did well over 30 runs to get it and nothing except for like 5 Flowen's frames from Nar's and whatever the heck Love rappy drops.. God Luck i think..
    Then when i started doing runs to get the Yas9000M i got one off a Del-D which is twice as rare as his V-hard counterpart . Well i got the Yas anyway so i'm happy .

I also got 3 Kamui's from my temple runs.. but never got an Ancient Saber from Skyly .

Hmmm, if you're complaining, i don't mind having a Flame Visit.

I don't have one ...

Flame Visit...it's a collector's item, to be sure. Shotgun animation, shoots one bullet...

I'd rather use Frozen Shooter...and then, Snow Queen owns the Burning Visit...heh.

Anyway. Heh, make that 30% Hit one into a Burning Visit. Then, you can roleplay as BERNIE! w00t?

Do all my Storm Wand: Indras count? I've begun to find them in Yellowboze as well. With Hit too. So sick of them...>__<