Thread: Summit Moon

This has been asked before, but I don't know where, so I'll go ahead and ask anyways.

I have a Master's Club (with 50% hit) and a magic rock Moola. Can I turn the club into a summit moon even though it has the Master's ability on it?

Thanks in advance.

On 2004-04-30 18:06, _Ted_ wrote:
    This has been asked before, but I don't know where, so I'll go ahead and ask anyways.

I have a Master's Club (with 50% hit) and a magic rock Moola. Can I turn the club into a summit moon even though it has the Master's ability on it?

Thanks in advance.
    as long as the club is fully grinded you can.

On 2004-04-30 18:19, VioletSkye wrote:
    On 2004-04-30 18:06, _Ted_ wrote:

Thanks in advance.
    as long as the club is fully grinded you can.
    Really? Thanks.

yeah it doesn't matter if there is a special already on it. As long as its fully grinded and your char meets the MST and level requirement, you're good to go.

Thats good for me too, because I just found a high hit % club and my moola yesterday (24th Pan Arms). Soooo excited

I've had my magic rock and my club for a while now, but I have to get my force up from 51 to 130.....and I already have more than enough MST to use it! ARRGGGG!

If you are online and know someone you can trust with at least a level 130 FO, you could just have them make it for you. If you are offline only, then I guess you'll just have to wait lol. If you are online, I can meet you somewhere real quick and combine them for you if you want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-04-30 20:09 ]</font>

Well, I am online, but I'm not trusting enough of random strangers to give them my rock and my club to make it though....

On 2004-04-30 20:08, VioletSkye wrote:
    If you are online, I can meet you somewhere real quick and combine them for you if you want.
    That would be great! When and where could I meet you?

I'll be in Altair 6-1. My char is named Sabrina and she is Fonewearl. I'll just be chillin' in a photon chair until you get there

Summit Moons really good on a Fonewearl its boost on basic techiques and extra evd make it useful. The fact that mine has 75% hit just sweetens the deal.