Thread: Corrupted.

Yeah, I am Ketsurui on PSO world aswell as Online, but i've decided to have a name change, I've gotten corrupted 2 times with the name Ketsurui, now i'll be known as Icarus, i'll be on Ep 1 & 2 and 3 in either Antares 8-1 or Altair 10-10, this time I was corrupted on the news screen, and I lost all my files this time.. oh my.. this is tiring.

Through the Fire and Flames

dude, if you wanted a name change on here, you should have asked, not make a new account, one of them will have to be "banned" but thats for security reasons, people have abused multiple accounts in the past.

i'd tell lolli or saladwood what youve done before they find out someother way and mistake your actions...

Yeah, PM Lollipop or Saladwood for an offical name change, and then get this new account deleted.

Well i want my other name deleted

Ketsurui

the point is you shouldnt have made a new account. if you read the rules carefully, you will find a passage saying who to contact for issues such as name changing. you dont just ask for your account to be deleted, it creates far more hassle to the admins than a simple name change.

and also, your account wont be deleted anyway, at the request of the site owners, Tomeeboy and Gideon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2004-05-01 10:48 ]</font>

Ah, well, i'm sorry i didn't read the rules, alot happening in my life, i do not need this... , but i hope this gets fixed, sheesh.

just decide which account you want to keep and PM an admin, they will sort the rest. and i advise you read the rules, it doesnt take all that long if you want to stay clean cut.

Ok, thank you, i have PM'd 2 Mods.

Most moderators cant solve this problem for you, wou will have to PM Lollipoplolita or Saladwood to have the problem resolved.