Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The first time I played PSO, I played multi mode with my cousin (who had just got the gamecube version), and I was a FOnewearl (a pathetic one, at that). A couple months later I got the game and made myself a HUnewearl. So by the time I actually got it, I had a little experience, but none playing a hunter.

I still remember when we found our first red box (my sister, cousin, and I were doing normal forest at level 15 or something, and a booma dropped us a photon drop. I still remember what room of the forest that was in...), and I can remember my first special weapon (A 0/0/0/0 MUSASHI), and the first time I turned my mag into a Marica.

Ah, memories.

the first time i played pso (v1) i made a yellow parted hair humar in light green clothes called zidan... i don't remember much... though i made it to level 100 and then wondered what to do next

in version 2, it was more or less the same except when i reached ultimate mode i was unaware of just how strong the enemies were, so i was teh pwned there and lost my level 136 character to NOL

and V3, i started with a humar for the 3rd time, purplenum was my ID and Shiryu was his name and he too made level 136 before i lost him... though i managed to transfer most of his rares, so it wasn't all a loss... i used a hunewearl called Rinrin after that and then made my first fonewearl after which is teh pwning everything right this moment

-sorry for teh long post, lost to say

lol, some good memories out there it seems. I remember trying to figure out the 3 hit combo, then thinking I was the shiznit cause I got it down first amonst my friends. Fearing the Dragon was another one that I still laugh at to this day. I just remember people talking about this big dragon you have to fight at the end of the forest, and me thinking "ok, the Hildebears are bad enough, but you're telling me there's something bigger?!?!" LOL, like I said, laugh at that to this day.
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

Well, the first time I tried PSO was with an imported jap version on DC, I created a humar seeing as I liked Chaz and other main PS hero's, I made him a ash looking char but with the Afro hairstyle and named him slade, after going into forest I got killed in f2, I then did BT and made kireek guide me through the game, that quest was very helpful because I was then able to utilize wep combo's and no how to use magic spells and the like.

2-5 weeks later I bought a New mem card and decided to create another Humar called Kazuma, me and my brother got into a debate because he said it didn't make sense to have to Hu chars and after not creating any char that day, the next day I turned the game on my bro created a RAmar for me, I hated that char for the first 20+ lvls but when I started to hear about what he could equip, I endured his crapiness until I got me a Double Saber, after that, he grew on me and still remains to be my favourite class till this day.

When I started the GC version, I had already knew the whole game so all I had to do was grasp the systems controls, which took about an hour or less to get used to and went on with ease to Ult.

yeah first time got a dreamcast only foir the reason it have PSO my friend told me to buy it. so I did and well i started with a Hucast names Fenix. I didnt know anything but finally found my way to the planet after 15 minutes lol saw my first monster didnt know what to do used about three mates while fighting that one rag rappy trying to figure out what to do after that everythign was a sinch.lol yeah i sucked. coem to think of it still do?

When I first started...hmm..Man that was waaaaay back on DC. But i do remember watching my friend play for about an hour so I had a good idea of what to expect. But I recall getting the 3 hit combo down fairly fast. Then i had to master the shoot and run tactics common of RAmars. All in all, it was nothing spectacular.