Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

p00p Hammer (see Anchorman)

DO NOT MAKE HIM A DROID!!! You have been warned . Should you one day have a craving for a Psycho Wand, you WILL regret it. 1/205 is ridiculous, but it's seriously as good as it gets for the Psycho Wand . I got it on my 8th Mil. Some people have gotten it on their 1st. People rarely ever go past 150 Mils; even then, the Psycho Wand is well worth all 205 Mils. </Warning>

Ummmmm... I made it a FOmar.... But actually I piped for a Mil with my HUcast to get a Demolition Comet and piped through 11 Mil and... I like that more than piping with Fo's.

Oh, and I named him DarkMage... thought it would go well with my HUcast, DarkAssassin...

Use my guide, it's there for this very reason. Anyway, yes, you should probably go with Purplenum. And congrats on your newly created character.

On 2004-07-30 20:07, RicoRoyal wrote:
    Purplenum:

-Yasminkov 9000M (Purplenum exclusive)
    -Psycho Wand (Pipeable off Mil Lilies)
    -God/Ability (asuming your online, Purp. Gibbles will hand this over to you faster than Pinkal Gulgus-gue)

Although the Yas9k is the only Purplenum exclusive out of those three, the other two come pretty damn close when you consider the other places you get the items from. Purplenum is on many peoples top 4 IDs lists as is Yellowboze (but with less frequency than Purplenum). Listen to Quo, go with the Purplenum. Still, I wouldn't blame ya' for going for any of your other options, seeing as how they are all quite nice IDs.

NOTE: I do not recommend a Purplenum android. It will make Psycho Wand all the more tedious to find (thus bringing down Purplenum's attractiveness).
    You forgot to mention Smoking Plate in Ultimate Caves, you n00b!

Of the ones listed, Purplenum is the best. Yellowboze is a distant second. But it seems you've already gone with a Purplenum FOrce. Stick with it. Purplenum is filled with many excellent rares.

On 2004-07-30 21:48, Eihwaz wrote:
    You forgot to mention Smoking Plate in Ultimate Caves, you n00b!
    I don't care if your 9 feet tall (that's what you said right? ), or if you weigh a metric ton (well maybe I would care ), you and I will one day kung-fu fight... at Nintendo

Seriously though, I didn't list it because Piranha_Man implied that he already had a Redria, which I believe to be an equal Smoking Plate ID. Also, Piranha did not seem to be very interested in FO weaponry (Psycho Wand still earns a mandatory Purplenum mention regardless). What's that you say? Oh, you didn't say anything? Oh well pardon me....

.... ...........
    ... ...

PWNED!!!!

Oh, Piranha, congrats on choosing your new ID. Enjoy your new FOmar (p00p Hammer would have been a better name though ).

On 2004-07-30 20:20, Piranha_Man wrote:
    Psycho Wand from a Mil Lily is 1/205, no way in hell am I piping for 205 or more Mil Lilies. Although, there is always the chance it will come on 1 Mil... With my old Bluefull HUcast (before corruption) I found an Imperial Pick in Forest 1 of my first Ult Forest run, that's a 1/700 drop from Gulgus-Gue. And with my new HUcast who is level 120 until today I had never found a Gae Bolg from a Bartle. Then today I found two in one room. I think I will go ahead and go with Purplenum now. I don't need Spread Needle with it as I can easily get that with my Skyly Force. But I will go for the other mentioned drops and definately Yas 9, that is the main thing I already wanted a Purplenum for. I guess I'll use a different ID for my RAcast.
    Skyly doesn't find Spread Needle. Yellowboze, Purplenum, Greennill, and Redria do.

I would have his Section ID be Bluefull, cause you will get Force Weapons and Melee weapons that your FOmar could use
    Reason not to CCF. Bored of listening to MP3s?

Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either. If guns kill people, then...
    -Pencils miss spel words. -Cars make people drive drunk. -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

On 2004-07-30 22:22, KaneKahn wrote:
    I would have his Section ID be Bluefull, cause you will get Force Weapons and Melee weapons that your FOmar could use
    "Viridia, Greenill, Purplenum, or Yellowboze" were the options given. Read the first post of this thread carefully before you actually respond. Piranha even stated that he had every other ID that wasn't one of the four listed.

If got a level 120 Bluefull HUcast already. Don't need another one.

To whoever mentioned Smoking Plate (I don't like to quote) I don't really think that's a very good drop for it. It's a better drop in Ruins for Bluefull but I guess it's also a lot harder to get a Dark Bringer than a Crimson Assassin.

About the Spread Needle, sorry about that, I was getting it confused with Angel Harp for some reason, I know they are not even close to the same.