Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

These were all given to me by my friend who gave me all of his rares because he doesn't want to play anymore. Also, any other rares can make an offer, and you drop first. Here we go!

Haves:
    -Flowen's Sword
    -Last Survivor +9
    -Stag Cultry +15
    -Soul Eater +22
    -Chain Sawd +30(yep)

Wants:
    -Flame Visit
    -Wals
    -Justy(The rifle)
    -Fire Scepter
    -Ice Staff
    -Storm Wand
    -Battle Verge
    -Brave Hammer
    -Alive Aqhu
    -Lots of Mind material
    -Like I said, anything else can make an offer.

Thanks a lot.

PSO Assassin
    Currently behind AM-PM. I was born and raised in the african jungles by the wild coyotes.

I am interested in your Chainsawd and stag cutlery. I have a Justy, Walsmk2, storm wand,fire sceptor and a battle verge. Do you want to make deal?

I am interested in the Stag Cutlery. I would trade you A Slicer Of Assassin, Akiko's Frying Pan+9, a Spiritual Shield,Ogre/Power,Club Of Loconium,Crush Bullet, Blade Dance and a 1991 AGITO for it.

Reply here and/or email me at [email protected]. We can meet and work out a deal. Thanks.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: rK_Omega on 2001-02-28 22:56 ]</font>

PSO Assassin

I'm REALLY intersted in your chainsawd or stag cutlery. Here's everything I have. Pick multiple items if you want. S-beats will only be traded for AWESOME deal:

I have the following:

Varista
    Slicer of Assasin
    M&A60 Vise
    Visk
    Meteor Smash
    Flowens sword
    DB's Saber
    Blade Dance
    Club of Loconium
    Battle Verge
    Crush Bullet
    H&S 25 Justice
    Brionac
    Parasite De=Rol no slots x2
    Invisible Guard
    Spiritual Shield
    Celestial Shield
    Ultimate Shield
    God/Legs
    Angel/MindOgre/power
    500,000 Meseta
    I also have the spell GRANTS lvl 6
    Brave Knuckles
    Fake Agito
    S-Beats Blades
    Photon Claw
    Megid lvl 9
    Last Survivor
    extra Mag
    King's Calibur
    Katana Book 2

e-mail me at [email protected] or my AOL instant messenger Screen name is gameaddict9

Wow, I've never even dreamed of owning some of these items...Hmmm, gameaddict, I will take your Grants, battle verge, and angel/mind for my Chain Sawd +30. Deal? (I will check for replies in the morning(EST wise) and I will try to trade with you also in the morning, but it might be easier to do it later tommorow afternoon. Thanks(I also added your S/N to my list. I will contact you if I see you. (Again, you drop first)

PSO Assassin
    Currently behind AM-PM. I was born and raised in the african jungles by the wild coyotes.

Ill offer my God/mind, battle verge, Walsmk2, and Justy for your chain sawd.

Unless you make the Wals a high-level grants, i'm not sure about that one. I would like your God/Mind, though. Hmmm, maybe. Let's see if GA9 accepts my offer.

PSO Assassin

Sorry to say but Grants is very overrated. I am a force and it takes away 200-350 at level 10. I can do much more damage with a weapon and hit more than one enemy. Also it consumes your TP more than any spell. But if thats what you want. I dont have any sitting around. But youll see what a dissapointment it is when you get it.

Nah, I still want it. It's flashy. Anyway, I have two slots in my FOmarl's armor(or whatever it is) So I still want the Angel/Mind. If GA9 dosn't like my offer, and noone comes with a better offer than you have, I will trade with you.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-03-01 02:22 ]</font>

I have a storm wand and a 2 slot parasite wear plus an angelmind++ for the soul eater. let me know

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: ArcticZero on 2001-03-01 03:09 ]</font>