Its been out for a while, but i just got my hands on it and i thought it was a pretty good game.

High speed action(even for a simulation type game), good graphics, and quite a bit better storyline than i expected.

I think i almost cried when chopper died...

The slow dramtic music played, then you could hear Nagase crying over the radio....

Yeah, it was a pretty good game. My brother rented it, and I, who doesn't even like flying games, enjoyed this game. The only thing that could have made it better was some multiplayer. And chopper was the best person on their, no doubt about it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hrigg on 2005-02-21 12:01 ]</font>

being in the air force and trying to get pumped up and motivated for competing for a pilot slot I really thought about getting this game. It seems kinda unrealistic since I think you get like dozens of missles on your plane and stuff. But i still might look into it.

Anyway if u like this game go see "Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag" at your local imax. It is an awesome film and will make you want to be a fighter pilot