Just wondering, how has the community been? Full of strife, or downright doing swell? And, how are the GC servers? Still enough people to get on and make it worthwhile to play online I hope? Cause' i'm not a big fan of the Xbox version. But that doesn't mean i'm putting it down, or saying it's any worse (or better) than GC. And who can tell me a little bit about Episode 3? Worth buying?
    The more things change... The more they stay the same...

amakumiru

if you like card games ep3 is right up your ally

Well, I liked Werewolf: The Apocolypse and I used to play Magic: The Gathering with some friends, but that was forever ago.

So what can I relate to this cardgame? Yu-Gi-Oh, M:TG? Or what? Maybe it's like the card game from FF8?

amakumiru

Um, well it involves stratigy and stuff like that, it's kinda hard to explain. You'd have to see it for yourself, I play yugioh and it's nothing like it so, I really don't know what to say.

Is Episode 3 played quite a bit online? And is it worth playing offline as well? Just two more questions I have about it. My friend was saying it wasn't that great. That's why i'm asking about it, and chacking up on it. As for Ep 1&2, do people still get online and play it pretty regularly?

On 2005-03-19 17:10, Shiva91 wrote:
    if you like stratagy games ep3 is right up your ally

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

I bought ep3 a month or two ago but have yet to open it up. I'm more afraid of being sucked into two PSO games at once and then losing ANY semblance of hold over the rest of my life.

Anyway, it looks really interesting, and as Skorp has told me, it's much more than it looks. Not to mention, if you can actually find it anywhere now, it'll be so cheap that if you get it and don't really like it, you probably won't be out more than 20 bucks or so. I got mine for 25, so if it isn't my cup of tea, I'm not really upset. Something to add to my little PSO collection. ;D

Cannot find DHCP... (It haunts me!)

Episode 3 in fun online, but offline in gets boring fast. If you're already paying for a PSOGC HL though, than I would give 3 a try.

Former Champion of Vangar

Kazeh: Episode 3 is alot of fun online but the ammount of people on the American servers is lowering and lowering especially because of the registration server going down and all. It gets kinda boring offline if u r playing alone. If the number of people online goes up, then get it. If not, I dont know.