Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I know this is a stupid question... But during one of the quest, I saw a female hunter(npc) holding a rifle... So I was just wondering if hunters can use a rifle...

Npoe. I think you mistaked Elenor(RAnewreal or something like that) for a hunter. Sorry.

No, I think there was a quest where there was a HUnewearl carrying a rifle. I think it was "The Graves Butler". One of the rooms in cave 1, you come across the hunter chick wearing one of the alternate costumes, and a male ranger (?).

In any event, the answer is no. Hunters cannot use standard rifles. (Though perhaps there's a special weapon rifle that hunters can equip.)

Actually in one quest (the Grave's Butler, I think) there IS a hunter holding a rifle. But no, regular hunters can not equip rifles. There are rumors of an item that allows you to equip weapons intended for a different class, but I don't think anybody's ever really seen this. You'll notice that a lot of the NPCs don't really follow the standards for equipping stuff.

I know that fellor is an android! I mean the quest in the caves... you know like looking for Martha Graves Butler... there are two non-moveable npcs that tells you something about the Butler... For the FEMALE HUNTER that is holding a rifle YOU HAVE TO LOOK CAREFULLY TO SEE HER. And this is not a joke. One more thing the other Npc with her is like a character from the game Star Gladiator 2 the one with the Big Brains...

With God/Equipment you can equip any item...

Hmm? Really? Thanks! And where did you find it?

Any confirmation on this God/Equipment? It sure as heck isn't in the "Perfect" Guide by Versus Books so I'm in high question... That'd be a bit cheap too as it'd eliminate any point in the whole "class-specific" weapons... Though I guess S.Needle already does that...

Hmm, anyone know what Spread Needle looks like? The rifle or something that is said to be usable by Hunters? If it looks like a normal rifle then that could be what the HUnewearl is using... Dunno...

I've heard about it.. i'm not sure if it exist.. but im pretty sure.

SilentMetronome, many things aren't in the 'perfect guide'.

btw.. spread needle looks like a crossbow.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Butter-Knife on 2001-03-03 04:05 ]</font>