Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

well, It's been fun (sometimes) but its time for me to leave PSO GC, my liscense is cancelled, and I'm not renewing it any time soon...anyone who wishes to tell me goodbye may find me on Deneb 5 at 11 PM MST this friday, that is my official last day. I know I'm leaving a lot of friends behind, but I can't keep on paying for this, and the game itself has just lost its fun...so, I'll seeya later sometime remember, there is only one SquashDemon, so although I leave PSO, I haven't dropped off the face of the internet...

Goodbye and Good luck!
    ~SquashDemon
    Episode III for Life.

Former Champion of Vangar

Aww Squash, say it aint so! Just when my GC finally got outta the shop. Darnit, i dont think ill be able to renew my licence in time to see ya.

Well, we all gotta go sometime, i'll have to see for myself how the state of GCPSO is for myself to see how much longer ill stay.

We've had a lotta laughs though, and seen our fair share of drama. Be sure to keep in touch, if u ever see a graptakular anywhere, its sure to be me. So take it easy, foo.

And don't forget to "grap it up" after every meal.

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

On 2005-09-02 02:31, Graptakular83 wrote:
    Aww Squash, say it aint so! Just when my GC finally got outta the shop. Darnit, i dont think ill be able to renew my licence in time to see ya.

Well, we all gotta go sometime, i'll have to see for myself how the state of GCPSO is for myself to see how much longer ill stay.

We've had a lotta laughs though, and seen our fair share of drama. Be sure to keep in touch, if u ever see a graptakular anywhere, its sure to be me. So take it easy, foo.

And don't forget to "grap it up" after every meal.
    heh...thanks Grap, but ya missed me, infact i only saw three people who wanted to say bye, (the rest were flamers and guys I don't care about >.< )but all is not lost, if you still want to hang out with me on the web I've PMed you a link to the place I'm most likely to be...
    now I may come back for PSU, but for now I'm declaring this my last post...Goodbye Every Hunters of PSO!

nooooooooooooo why is everyone leaving gc

On 2005-10-12 06:49, ezcool1999 wrote:
    nooooooooooooo why is everyone leaving gc
    Because there is the more populous Blue Burst. Or maybe some people are just quitting PSO altogether.

Er, bumped much?

ezcool1999, don't post in topics this old in future.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

On 2005-10-12 12:14, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    ezcool1999, don't post in topics this old in future.
    Just so you know, a good figure to avoid would be month-old threads, and older ones. Of course, it's okay to look at those, just don't post in those.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2005-10-12 14:34 ]</font>