Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

O_o You got good luck there, TWO Mil Lilies!
    I've only seen one (and got killed by an offscreen Ob Lily before I could get to the Mil)

Either way very good job there. Definatly hope those Standstill shields come in handy (even though I have no clue what they're like)

On 2005-09-06 05:08, Bluehog wrote:
    O_o You got good luck there, TWO Mil Lilies!
    I've only seen one (and got killed by an offscreen Ob Lily before I could get to the Mil)

Either way very good job there. Definatly hope those Standstill shields come in handy (even though I have no clue what they're like)
    They are huge, imagine a rectangular shield that covers most of your forearm. Metallic look to it. Increases defenses but not evasion. You need at least to be level 125 to equip one. And I dont think all classes can equip them.

On 2005-09-06 08:37, Scejntjynahl wrote:
    Increases defenses but not evasion. You need at least to be level 125 to equip one. And I dont think all classes can equip them.
    Standstill Shield, Sen. So Hunters and Rangers only.

Here Is the Standstill Shield database page. According to it, the EVP is greater than the DFP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2005-09-06 08:46 ]</font>

On 2005-09-06 08:43, Tact wrote:
    On 2005-09-06 08:37, Scejntjynahl wrote:
    Increases defenses but not evasion. You need at least to be level 125 to equip one. And I dont think all classes can equip them.
    Standstill Shield, Sen. So Hunters and Rangers only.

Here Is the Standstill Shield database page. According to it, the EVP is greater than the DFP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2005-09-06 08:46 ]</font>
    How peculiar! Everytime I put one on the evasion drops for me. Maybe I just found a lousy one

Wow!! Ive never seen two rare enemies at once Congrats! You got a better item than i did. lol