Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yas 3kR

Red Box from Gilchich today! Unfortunately, just a PD. =(

the search continues...

On 2005-09-06 09:57, Saiffy wrote:
    It is a handgun, look how Terra (manly like) holds the gun while shooting:
    http://www.ragol.co.uk/uploads/item_...venstriker.jpg
    Hope ragol.co.uk doesn't mind me using their image ;x

It just has greater range than handguns... Or rifle range, rather.
    No, I do not mind you linking to the image... but I do mind you calling my RAmarl manly

If has rifle range, but handgun speed (being a handgun), more ATP than any rifle/handgun in the game, and berserk special. Yeah, it kinda wins.

I would not go for Yas3k, myself, no special is a total waste, Justy can deal more damage than Yas3k, on a RAmar/l, let alone Bringer's rifle, which Greennill finds.

really justy does more dmg? I always thought that the yas might do more. anyways, ive got a bajillion justys but i never use it cuz its too slow and does too little for its fire rate. it used to be the only gun i could use in ultimate, but now it pales compared to my mains right now:the justice(some mech gun), spread needle and frozen shoot. justy has a pretty sweet special, but its not reliable enough for me. and when it does become reliable, i no longer need it, as killing it straight out is usually easier.

Ah, thanks for correcting me on that then.

So, the Yas 3k IS the most powerful rifle for ATP, since the H-Striker doesn't strictly count as a rifle.

As for the Justy, I'm guessing the reason Kef said it deals more damage is because of the special (being one that halves enemy HP, Devil's I think?)

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Heaven Striker should count as a Rifle, and as a Handgun, too, because it has the advantages of both combined. Without suffering from any drawback except maybe looking like a spaceship, as Rena puts it >_>.

On 2005-09-06 11:58, Kef wrote:
    Heaven Striker should count as a Rifle, and as a Handgun, too, because it has the advantages of both combined. Without suffering from any drawback except maybe looking like a spaceship, as Rena puts it >_>.
    Isn't the Heaven Striker's special only handgun range? I thought it was...

[quote]
    On 2005-09-06 10:32, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    Ah, thanks for correcting me on that then.

So, the Yas 3k IS the most powerful rifle for ATP, since the H-Striker doesn't strictly count as a rifle.

As for the Justy, I'm guessing the reason Kef said it deals more damage is because of the special (being one that halves enemy HP, Devil's I think?)

So does the Bronger's Rifle 1/2 or 1/4 enemy's health?

So can we safely say that the Heavens Striker from this day will be known as belonging to the "HandRifle" class hahaha just kidding.

On the other hand wouldnt Srank rifle be stronger than yas3k ? for non Ep4 players?? grindable to +220 taking its atp in the range of 1900 using shifta lvl 20 on a ramarl with maxed atp and you get the added bonus of being able to choose a special to put on it and the added bonus of naming it after one of your characters.

ya i wish i was online so i could get some srank. there are definitely better rifles out there, but i thought yas 3k would be a relatively easy find and would be a good addition to my armory.

REJJII of the Azure Flame

I don't like the Yas 3000R really. It has no special, and looks messed. I'd go for the Ano Rifle, cause it has a useful special, It's not that far behind the Y3kR in Power, and it looks AWESOME.