Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2005-11-21 11:05, VioletSkye wrote:
    Actually thats not accurate. I have v1.0 and I can say for 100% sure that stacking does affect drop rates and in fact I believe hacked mags do as well (I can double check that later when I'm at home.)
    Maybe you should try again? I stack items and have hacked mags on quite a bit. I also use v1.0 and rares do drop in my games.

Found a Dragon Slayer from a Gol Dragon yesterday, actually. I had a 1308 Mag on as well on my FOmarl, while hosting a game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2005-11-21 17:54 ]</font>
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

On 2005-11-21 17:53, watashiwa wrote:
    On 2005-11-21 11:05, VioletSkye wrote:
    Actually thats not accurate. I have v1.0 and I can say for 100% sure that stacking does affect drop rates and in fact I believe hacked mags do as well (I can double check that later when I'm at home.)
    Maybe you should try again? I stack items and have hacked mags on quite a bit. I also use v1.0 and rares do drop in my games.

Found a Dragon Slayer from a Gol Dragon yesterday, actually. I had a 1308 Mag on as well on my FOmarl, while hosting a game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2005-11-21 17:54 ]</font>
    Heh, just tried it and not a single rare dropped Removed the stacks, rebooted the GC and BAM!!!, rares all over the place. I tried with a 1308 mag and the same thing happened. Strange indeed.

VioletSkye wrote:
    Heh, just tried it and not a single rare dropped Removed the stacks, rebooted the GC and BAM!!!, rares all over the place. I tried with a 1308 mag and the same thing happened. Strange indeed.
    Ok, we seem to have conflicting results here. Can someone else confirm this so we can nail this point down into the sticky?
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I should point out that my results are observed using the Rares Drop Code and not by simply playing the game legit to see if a rare drops. Watashiwa, have you tried using the code with stacks to see if they drop? If rares don't drop in your game either then it looks like a case of stacks doing something to disable the AR code but not doing anything to stop rares from dropping legitmately.

VioletSkye is right, I just tried it using the code and the rares stopped dropping. That is weird how a Dragonslayer dropped in my game the other day, though.

Nigerbot95 and Lulu were both there and we made a joke about it 'cuz Nigerbot thought he finally found something good. I don't remember getting disconnected and the game switching to a new host.. so..

I guess it really doesn't matter what version of the game you have then.. I wonder why people used to say stuff about Plus? I have found stuff every now and then, but that's probably 'cuz only one of my chars actually has a mag like that.

Oh well..
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Heh, so we have an expected result here?
    If so, then this should enlighten newbies & those who are curious about the effect/s of stacking & lv200+ mags.
    Thanks guys.

Force scholar

Just one question though: what is stacking??

I suppose it has something to do with having more copies of a single items in bank (like photon Drops) but i'm nit 100% sure what you guys are all talking about...

By the way,if you stack Photon Drops and then exchange them for items like photon booster,will it have an impact on the Weapon you will be using the Photon Booster?

Thanks a lot!!

'Stacking' is having more than the allowed number of a single item, like 99 trimates or 200 star atomizers, PD is an exception. Holding these with yout will prevent rares from droping.
    As for your, other question, it's no. Items duped or stacked are the same as the originals, using them won't affect the weapon %. See the stickies for more info.

I hope that answer your questions. Now, since this thread is more than 2 weeks old since the last reply, I've to lock it for bumping. Remember, don't bump old topics, you are welcome to make a new topic next time you have a question.