Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Force scholar

I've seen someone using a Demolition Comet last night with 3 stats at 90% and i was wondering if it was a legit weapon...I suppose he raised the % with Photon Sphere but i can't believe the guy foud THAT much Photon Drop to get all these Photon Sphere...

Well he could have gotten 5 spheres from doin ma1 and ma2 quests.. so that dont seem like too many more pds to find after playing for years i have found many photon drops but really my money would be on this guy having duped the pds using a glitch? i just dont know becasue i dont know who it is.

Force scholar

So if he duped the PD and then get several Photon Spheres,he could have added the % without having his Hunter's Licence removed since it's not a "completely cheated weapon"...Am i right??

A weapon with Photon %'s that high is usually a clear sign of a mod/hack. Another possibility is that the player duped Photon Drops to get a Photon Sphere, then duped the Sphere.

Yes, it is possible the weapon could be legitimate, but very unlikely.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Force scholar

All right...And duping the Spheres to get % on your weapon doesn't result in banning??

On 2006-01-04 13:36, Bibi2k4 wrote:
    All right...And duping the Spheres to get % on your weapon doesn't result in banning??
    ST can't detect dupes. And they can't detect which items have been hacked (assuming the items are within allowed parameters). Most(all?) duping is done offline (except BB of course). Only certain items get you banned, which are generally unreleased items.

Force scholar

Thanks!
    I've also heard about data corruptions or FSOD while using hacked items or modified weapons.Is it possible to be affected by such things while using online (or offline) a weapon with added % thanks to the PD and PS duping??

On 2006-01-04 15:15, Bibi2k4 wrote:
    Thanks!
    I've also heard about data corruptions or FSOD while using hacked items or modified weapons.Is it possible to be affected by such things while using online (or offline) a weapon with added % thanks to the PD and PS duping??

No. You won't FSOD or corrput by using weapons with added %'s. There are items that can be "hacked" that can cause problems, but it is not because of their %s.

Force scholar

Thanks for the answers!

By the way,i've been thinking about something...If this guy can Dupe Drops and Spheres,is it also working on stuffs like Materials or Scape Dolls??
    Be cause that way he could have maxed the numbers of allowed materials pretty soon and have a pretty fast character growth in the very early stages of the game or maybe even at lvl 1 if he kept some Power or HP Materials found with another character...Won't it corrupt or mess with his character once online?? (assuming the same trick can work for the materials...)

On 2006-01-05 05:41, Bibi2k4 wrote:
    Thanks for the answers!

By the way,i've been thinking about something...If this guy can Dupe Drops and Spheres,is it also working on stuffs like Materials or Scape Dolls??
    Be cause that way he could have maxed the numbers of allowed materials pretty soon and have a pretty fast character growth in the very early stages of the game or maybe even at lvl 1 if he kept some Power or HP Materials found with another character...Won't it corrupt or mess with his character once online?? (assuming the same trick can work for the materials...)
    Nothing will happen if he uses duped Materials and brings his character online. The game can't detect dupes and it is possible to find 250 materials offline. Some people do use 250 materials at level 1 legitimately (rush second+ characters to Ult). No negative effects will happen from bringing that character online.

Any item can be duped assuming it appears in the inventory. Nothing bad happens when you bring a duped item online (assuming the item isn't banned for being unavailable).