Page 27 of 95 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829303777 ... LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Weren't guns the most efficient way to take out some of the most powerful mobs pre-AotI, simply due to how useful status effects were?

They're buffing GM and bullets? Really?!

Why in the name of all that is sacred would broken classes need to get stronger? I was all ready to give Sega props for nerfing Majarra and Jabroga, until I saw this. Now everyone use used FM to be cheap is gonna just switch to being GM. Epic facepalm indeed.

While I'm ranting, they nerfed Gravity Break which was perfectly fine, that flabbergasts me. Yeah, it's "ZOMG BIG NUMBARS", but it's slow, takes forever to level and has a high PP cost. Two targets I might give them, but single target throughout the whole thing? It's gonna make that move virtually useless in the face of a buffed Spinning Break. To boot, the move was kinda sorta overpowered ONLY if you're FM; every other class is gonna have absolutely no reason to use that PA anymore.

EDIT: Okay, after rereading I'll give them Grav Break's reduced targets. I didn't notice in that sea of text that it would be increased in power signficantly on the 2nd and 3rd hit. If that's the case then it definitely does need to be single target, and makes Spinning Break useful. I still think Segac is crazy for buffing GM though.
    Last edited by InfiniDragon; Mar 26, 2009 at 05:27 PM.
    PSO2 Characters (Ship 02):
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Fate - Human Male Te/Fi
    Melody - Newman Female Gu/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by dogg1000 View Post
    bout time Guns > Melee i been watiing 2 years. =D
    What have you been waiting for? Guns have always been > melee.
    They only buffed the ultimate bullets by the looks of things so it won't really matter.
    It might make one or two of them useful thats all.

EDIT: Actually the just lowered the pp cost on a few ultimate bullets.
    Only change of note is G.Launcher gettting an extra target at lvl.41.
    And the longbow changes. So neither effects GM.
    Last edited by mll; Mar 26, 2009 at 05:45 PM.

Sweet I can't wait for gunner to make melee look like crap. FM/FF glory in AOTI is over, I'm gonna laugh at people who quit those classes because of it. They should play a fun class like Gunmaster :P
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Mar 26, 2009 at 06:08 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Explain why they made gravity break 1 target only after they added a target to it last "sword" update. Wtf, segac... Make up your god damn mind.
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.
    http://psupedia.info/User:Chicken

They made it one-target because if there were 3 enemies around you wouldn't be using Gravity Break. At least it'll be good against one target now as opposed to being rubbish against everything. Who knows it might just give assault crush a run for its money.

Do you know looking at all the pa adjustments fighters come out pretty well.
    Accuracy effects Jabroga - fair enough it'll still be a very good boss weapon.
    Majarra - Looks like they only nerfed the 1st part of the combo, the 2nd is what makes it good so ... bleh
    Just about every other skill is getting buffed. Including some that are pretty good already. Hikai, Assault Crush, Tornado Break, All the DB's skills (except Tornado Dance). Cross Hurricane, the 2 whip skills the ultimate slicer skill.
    I don't think theres going to be a mass exodus from the fighter classes. Unless I'm reading that link completely wrong (which is quite possible). Then they're getting the invinciblity from JC.
    Last edited by Dhylec; Mar 26, 2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: merge

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    Sweet I can't wait for gunner to make melee look like crap. FM/FF glory in AOTI is over, I'm gonna laugh at people who quit those classes because of it. They should play a fun class like Gunmaster :P
    So when GM is even more broken and everybody switches to it, prompting Segac to nerf the holy crap out of it, can I laugh?

Quote Originally Posted by mll View Post
    They made it one-target because if there were 3 enemies around you wouldn't be using Gravity Break. At least it'll be good against one target now as opposed to being rubbish against everything. Who knows it might just give assault crush a run for its money.
    Doesn't make sense. If there were 3 enemies around you anyway use roboado. Since you said around gravity break doesn't cover around you, only in front. It was always good against one target, just not as good as other PAs.
    Peter Griffen
    Robo Zelda
    Agito repca addict.
    http://psupedia.info/User:Chicken

wait so this isnt for the xbox 360 servers yet? i thought this plus th arms dealer wuz cooming this friday???
    ....KsE

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto14 View Post
    wait so this isnt for the xbox 360 servers yet? i thought this plus th arms dealer wuz cooming this friday???
    See that "JP PSU" tag? That means the JAPANESE SERVERS GET IT.