Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Blocking the Chinese farmers won't work. They're an international business, they make tons of cash and they also know how to use proxies. They make so much money that they probably even have proxies set up in other countries for the purpose of dodging bans. All they have to do is pay someone to setup their PCs for them.

I was just looking at the rare drop rankings for August 20th to 27th. I had 24 (mostly rubbish), and the highest people on the rankings have numbers ranging from 49 to 76.

Now, when I look at the rare drop rankings for August 27th to September 3rd... the top people have had 164 to 266 rare drops, and there's the one guy called "I ate too much" (in Japanese) with 1364 rare drops. That's... a tad higher than the previous week.
    chinese farmers are not making money and are running away from pso2. (This is what im reading) so you will see it dying very soon this type of hacking.

Wow. The lame Chinese players are invading.
    Ninershu (your 2nd uncle) nineryi(your 2nd auntie) and bunch of stupid chinese names...

That explains why I was in this Emergency yesterday and some of these guys were kinda like moving and attacking everything so quickly until I said "hey you over there, your character seem to be behaving rather strange dont you think? You are moving just too quick." And then the cross burst stopped at the 4th all of a sudden and they all left... gawd I fkin hate Chinese players.

Quote Originally Posted by anubispso2 View Post
    chinese farmers are not making money and are running away from pso2. (This is what im reading) so you will see it dying very soon this type of hacking.
    Its not the farmers Im worried about. Its those that want to annoy/break the game just because they think its patriotic to hack japanese games...
    Last edited by Dhylec; Sep 9, 2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason: merge

Quote Originally Posted by Acel View Post
    Its not the farmers Im worried about. Its those that want to annoy/break the game just because they think its patriotic to hack japanese games...
    you mean stuff like this?
    Last edited by Mike; Sep 11, 2012 at 08:23 AM.

щ(^д^щ)
    TA vids coming soonsies

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

It's one thing to maliciously exploit the game, but trying to profit off of these exploits I think calls for some sort of Cease & Desist order. Unfortunately, unlike Square-Enix (who went after the guy who made the original Windower on the month of FFXIV's launch), I don't think SoJ has the resources to do something like that.

Edit: Might I add a bit of irony here? When I tried to close Firefox with PSO2 (and therefore "Lameguard") open after replying to this thread, Firefox crashed.

Windows 7 32-bit

I SEE THINGS ARE WORKING JUST AS NORMAL, EH?
    Last edited by BahnKnakyu; Sep 9, 2012 at 08:19 PM.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

IP ban might not be enough to stop Chinese RMTers, but one script kiddie who wants attention? If there is nobody to show off in front of, then there is no point to.

Patriotic, huh? I often recall how PSO1 had a nice language system for international people to communicate, but I heard that certain... Western countries ignored it and acted extremely rude and offensive, harassing everyone with racist remarks and references to wars that occurred long before they were even born.

Quote Originally Posted by anubispso2 View Post
    Great, post one of his videos. Let's give him some more attention shall we?

One thing I'll say is ...Dat Music.

After a quick Google, found the artist.

Edit: Heh after checking out the rest of the Album, this track was the only one I liked.
    Last edited by Vashyron; Sep 9, 2012 at 09:35 PM.