Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

...Wait a sec...Is that element theory of yours a hidden advertisment of Celeb?! That changes everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    ...Wait a sec...Is that element theory of yours a hidden advertisment of Celeb?! That changes everything...
    Yeah, I'm advertising more use of Celeb so that there would be less cases of primary elements overriding my secondary element. However, there still are those pesky FOs and their Gimegid and Grants in the Shrine.
    I'm working on a fanfic!
    Click here to check it out!

Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists! Though, on the matter at hand, since it's the same enemy shown on the other DS' screen, it must have the same HP value on all the other DS's...Thus, the effects of your secondary element, despite not being shown, MUST've occured...I think?

I mean, if your secondary heat element, after dealing damage once or twice, is overriden by a stun element on the other screen, the HP value of the enemy on your DS would be lower than that on the on the other DS, which is not possible, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists! Though, on the matter at hand, since it's the same enemy shown on the other DS' screen, it must have the same HP value on all the other DS's...Thus, the effects of your secondary element, despite not being shown, MUST've occured...I think?

I mean, if your secondary heat element, after dealing damage once or twice, is overriden by a stun element on the other screen, the HP value of the enemy on your DS would be lower than that on the on the other DS, which is not possible, right?
    Basically, the enemies always have shared HP among all the DS. If there is damage inflicted, the HP is always distributed among all the DS.
    I'm working on a fanfic!

Ah, so overriding elements isn't such a big deal unless you're using something that doesn't deal damage as your secondary element, right?

Even then, a prolonged paralysis secondary enables the player to become reckless with that one enemy. Unless you're talking about a confusion secondary on a single enemy, do as you so wish with the primary element.
    I'm working on a fanfic!

A Useless fact: While this is not effective in battle, while the game states that CASTs can not use any techniques, they can pull off a basic zonde, foie, or barta. This is because access is allowed to the Photon Art Act trick. This is not technically a technique, meaning they can blast away.

Funny, but useless. Even if you went for optimum MTP It would still be pathetic, as you would expect, damage wise.

Weird how I actually was using stuff like the roll canceling before actually reading this. Though I did find out so much more here. Very cool guide and thanks!
    Two In Harmony Surpasses One In Perfection...