Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Did you try: "Tweaker Settings" -> "Reset FanPatch Version" button?
    Tried it, didn't change anything, guess they didn't translate it yet.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Ok...
    How on Earth are people even hitting 35? Clearly there's something I'm missing. Don't tell me they just kill enemies for hours because the dailies give fuck all. Or are they just running the raid and nothing else? I'm level 28 and stuck at the next BP prerequisite.

All of my equipment is 4 star or higher, max grind with their max amount of abilities.
    I've done the whopping SIX cocoons (it was a lot of work believe me, I had to ice my wrists after the 20 minutes it all took).
    And there's no more side quests because that's just...a theme with this game. :l
    You're just more space debris...

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan View Post
    Ok...
    How on Earth are people even hitting 35? Clearly there's something I'm missing. Don't tell me they just kill enemies for hours because the dailies give fuck all. Or are they just running the raid and nothing else? I'm level 28 and stuck at the next BP prerequisite.

All of my equipment is 4 star or higher, max grind with their max amount of abilities.
    I've done the whopping SIX cocoons (it was a lot of work believe me, I had to ice my wrists after the 20 minutes it all took).
    And there's no more side quests because that's just...a theme with this game. :l
    -Do all Cocoons and the Tower
    -USE those extra SP's on your class main/sub trees so it bumps up the BP
    -Gear yourself, buy 5* weapons, +40/Pot Lv3 or 4/Affixes. I assume your units are affixed properly.
    -Do Yellow Triggers until Lv30 (this can get expensive, incredibly boring and for sure repetitive. Recommend joining trigger trains)
    -When Lv30, go grind exp at one of the 2 areas in Retem @ Rank 2 (Rank 1 exp is absolute garbage)
    -LITERALLY do all your tasks that give 100k exp each
    -EQs if you meet the BP reqs

thats honestly really it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

A very quick question:

Can the level 64 malevolent daityl Axe be plinked to death if there were enough people anklebiting*?
    Does he have a drop table or would the game just break if he actually died?
    Do you think he's a genuine mistake that they don't know about, or do they let him come because it doesn't matter?

*anklebiting = doing 1 hp of damg until something dies....unless there's a hidden limiter on it that makes it such that things being killed 1 hp at a time can't ever die even after hours of shooting/all the natural hp would be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    A very quick question:

Can the level 64 malevolent daityl Axe be plinked to death if there were enough people anklebiting*?
    https://youtu.be/-80SS_zS2e4

For what it's worth, you get no drops from if you don't meet the level or BP requirements for enemies, and before that change it was simply impossible because it would leave as soon as the storm ended.
    I'm 100% sure the devs know about it, everyone had been talking about it since gigantix came out. They even hinted before the game released that even though lake halphia would very rarely have very strong enemies in it, which was probably about the daityl, even though it got added later. If they wanted it to be a normal gigantix they expected people to fight, they easily could have given the zone a more accessible level than 60.

I’m new to PSO2 so I’m sure this is a stupid question, but here goes. What does the “Leader” mean in the bottom left hand corner near my Character name and level mean?

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenStarlight View Post
    I’m new to PSO2 so I’m sure this is a stupid question, but here goes. What does the “Leader” mean in the bottom left hand corner near my Character name and level mean?
    It means you're the party leader. If you're solo you're the leader by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It means you're the party leader. If you're solo you're the leader by default.
    Thanks much! That makes total sense. I appreciate it.

how does damage reduction work?
    There's also damage resistance from affixes and Unit's innate damage resist (below DFP number), I wonder if they also work just like the one from affixes as multiplier or something. if anyone got reference / link in swiki please share it, as i can't find anything yet

I wanted to know if damage reduction are somewhat worth it, unlike in old pso2 which only stacking +dmg +hp or +dmg +pp
    (i noticed that pp affix gives less power level though)
    Is coffee good for you?