Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Thank you for your thought provoking commentary. :/
    It’s true though lol.. Imagine making a complaint thread towards a group of people providing a free service out of passion/goodness of their hearts. They don’t owe any of us anything, and to expect them to change how they do things just cause “I don’t like discord” is hilariously entitled. The amount of work they put in over the years, and continue to put in FOR FREE USE is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemhy View Post
    It’s true though lol.. Imagine making a complaint thread towards a group of people providing a free service out of passion/goodness of their hearts. They don’t owe any of us anything, and to expect them to change how they do things just cause “I don’t like discord” is hilariously entitled. The amount of work they put in over the years, and continue to put in FOR FREE USE is insane.
    I agree, that it's kinda presumptuous to assume they aren't working on it, or that they even need to, I just don't like when someone comes into an old thread where people already offered options to basically contribute nothing. Both ArcaneTechs and I offered solutions on how to get more information on it, AND Sirius basically gave a tl;dr for why it's taking so long.
    I feel the same way about sol_trigger's comment honestly, it was just placed at the front so people hadn't actually said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I agree, that it's kinda presumptuous to assume they aren't working on it, or that they even need to, I just don't like when someone comes into an old thread where people already offered options to basically contribute nothing. Both ArcaneTechs and I offered solutions on how to get more information on it, AND Sirius basically gave a tl;dr for why it's taking so long.
    I feel the same way about sol_trigger's comment honestly, it was just placed at the front so people hadn't actually said anything.
    Ahh, I understand what you’re saying now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemhy View Post
    Unfortunately that happens with most community efforts in online games. People start taking them as granted and even getting bossy because they have Patreon or whatnot set up. As someone who played ep 1 and 2 in full Japanese as I was trying to force myself to learn the language (which I failed to do), I'm well aware that without their work most long time global players wouldn't be around at all.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

Tweaker staff said they would do the translation it, but it is TBA. and if anyone ask them about this, they will delay it for 1 further month because it is annoying! lol

source from discord.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Okay.

I get on JP today to see that a lot of stuff got translated, which is great... until I see Techer was renamed to Techter (which the inferior Global version of the game uses.) Now it has me wondering if these are just a placeholder until the better quality translations are done, or if the Translation Team decided that it's better to just convert every thing over to the trash translation that Global has had since release.

If it's the former, I can tolerate it for now. If it's going to be the latter though, I guess it's just going to be a better experience to play the game untranslated instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    Okay.

I get on JP today to see that a lot of stuff got translated, which is great... until I see Techer was renamed to Techter (which the inferior Global version of the game uses.) Now it has me wondering if these are just a placeholder until the better quality translations are done, or if the Translation Team decided that it's better to just convert every thing over to the trash translation that Global has had since release.

If it's the former, I can tolerate it for now. If it's going to be the latter though, I guess it's just going to be a better experience to play the game untranslated instead.
    Techter is actually the correct translation in this case.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    Techter is actually the correct translation in this case.
    This is correct. The image below is an official wallpaper from Sega that was released back in 2012 and makes it clear that it has that extra t.

( ・ω・)ノ゙