Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

I don't think parsers messed with the game more than what English patch did. (...right?)

At least they could release an own DPS check feature like what I saw in Dragon Nest, but this is SEGA we are talking about so probably not.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Obviously, I can't read their minds as to their ultimate purpose here, but if their only motivating concern is the integrity of their code, it's odd that they'd ignore the likes of the nude mod, various skin swaps, and of course, the English patch for this long, but jump on this with considerably more aplomb.
    Actually, there was a case wherein some guy posted on twitter about his modded Itsuki outfit a month before the thing actually came out and subsequently caused his account to get banned. I figure it's the same with the parser wherein people are witchhunting and harassing people who are at the bottom of the food chain in parser
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

and nothing of value was lost

Eng. Patch isnt findable from GG right?

Quote Originally Posted by blanc1990 View Post
    Eng. Patch isnt findable from GG right?
    They would have to add the file check stuff to GG in order to do that.

So to answer your question, no it's impossible, unless you screenshot yourself, with your username/player ID.
    But then SEGA would just investigate your account and maybe ban you. But mosdef not GG.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ex. Lv6 +5 Lambda Aristin

THE ZANVERSE PARSE DREAM IS DEAD

同志站开,我们正在处理这些帝国主义走狗 。 BlackAlphaG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Go fuck yourself sega.

You're fucking garbage.

You should want your damn player base to improve and try to strive to be better, so that you can create more difficult content. Instead, you let them fester as blundering idiots and don't give a fuck.

Gotta cater to the idiot casuals!!!

AH, I remember using that parser in Ultimate Lillipa and seeing me place quite high (at least top 3 in damage in this one mpa just to see where my dps was at that time. Hoping even after Odin, more dps checks are brought to PSO2 so that we can have even more challenges. /o/

Called it. I knew they'd start threatening bans if they couldn't stop OverParse via GameGuard.
    And yes, a lot of people were using damage parsers, as Z-0 said.
    I've also talked before about some JP people getting banned for posting mod pics on Twitter. Not sure how they detect mods.

I find it particularly sad that SEGA considers damage parsing "fraudulent cheating".
    They apparently let a bunch of people get away with duping and shit like that.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jul 1, 2016 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Called it. I knew they'd start threatening bans if they couldn't stop OverParse via GameGuard.
    And yes, a lot of people were using damage parsers, as Z-0 said.
    I've also talked before about some JP people getting banned for posting mod pics on Twitter. Not sure how they detect mods.

I find it particularly sad that SEGA considers damage parsing "fraudulent cheating".
    They apparently let a bunch of people get away with duping and shit like that.
    Lets not forget about that Returner II