Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Banjotron View Post
    Evolution devices don't change anything but appearance, methinks. I would copy and paste the Japanese name for the slot adding device, but I'm on a phone. See the mag device list in my guide. It's there.
    Ok, I was pretty certain they didn't change anything aside from appearance, but I wanted to be sure before starting on my new mag.

Found it. I was under the impression that it was a Fun Scratch item or something but it being an AC Scratch item may be a little troublesome. Guess I should check the shops later, and/or see if I was lucky enough to get one from one of my lottery drawings.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Ok, I was pretty certain they didn't change anything aside from appearance, but I wanted to be sure before starting on my new mag.

Found it. I was under the impression that it was a Fun Scratch item or something but it being an AC Scratch item may be a little troublesome. Guess I should check the shops later, and/or see if I was lucky enough to get one from one of my lottery drawings.
    Hmm Sato Mag is from the Premium Package, while for Lynx Mag you need to trade several AC items at Recycle Shop. Which mean both of them are not in any Scratch

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled_Gundam View Post
    Hmm Sato Mag is from the Premium Package, while for Lynx Mag you need to trade several AC items at Recycle Shop. Which mean both of them are not in any Scratch
    Ack, should have made it more clear that I was referring to the add trigger action device for mags, not the evolution devices. I do have a Sato mag cell myself after all. :3 Also, the lynx mag comes from the AC scratch, not the recycle shop. That 's the rappy mag cell.

So am I reading this correctly? A Carina has a level skip ability?

Or is it the term for the whole process of leveling a mag in general?

I keep seeing the whole "I have a my Carina level skip mag".

Default Apus

I am REALLY hoping I can get Apus. I am at a pure 51 as the ABL/Skill mag (Antlia). I saw this from this guide:

"Antlia evolves into Apus when the Tech stats are the dominant stats. However, for this to happen it must reach level 95 as an Antlia, meaning that until level 95, the dominant stat must be Ability.
    Auto Action: ?
    Trigger Action: Invincibility A (支援/無敵A)
    Photon Blast: Julius Nifta (ユリウス・ニフタ)"

I'm just a tad confused by the language used to describe the process. In otherwords, what do?

Edit: Let me bit specific: I know level the ABL stat to 95, but with the tech stat part.... yeah what do?
    Last edited by KronoXr; Feb 13, 2013 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by KronoXr View Post
    I am REALLY hoping I can get Apus. I am at a pure 51 as the ABL/Skill mag (Antlia). I saw this from this guide:

"Antlia evolves into Apus when the Tech stats are the dominant stats. However, for this to happen it must reach level 95 as an Antlia, meaning that until level 95, the dominant stat must be Ability.
    Auto Action: ?
    Trigger Action: Invincibility A (支援/無敵A)
    Photon Blast: Julius Nifta (ユリウス・ニフタ)"

I'm just a tad confused by the language used to describe the process. In otherwords, what do?

Edit: Let me bit specific: I know level the ABL stat to 95, but with the tech stat part.... yeah what do?
    Trust me, you're good on ABL if I read that right and you have literally 51 ABL on your mag.

ABL just has to be the highest stat by then (so you can stay locked to the ABL mag tree), which can be done with as little as 48. Then, you just boost the crap out of T-ATK/DEF until that passes ABL and then *BAM* Apus.

Okay if I don't need to feed it PA discs anymore then sweet so is there an item to feed it that is easy to get that can increase only Tech-ATK and Tech-DEF? because I want those stats half and half. I will work out the difference down the line.

I can't remember which it is, but I think trimates raised both T-ATK and T-DEf by slight margin. You're better off feeding it weapons and units.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I can't remember which it is, but I think trimates raised both T-ATK and T-DEf by slight margin. You're better off feeding it weapons and units.
    Shiftaride/Debanride do this for half the price, though you can only carry 5 of each, and that's two extra item spaces you don't have available to you when leveling.

Basically, going off what blace suggested, you should focus on one first (preferably T-ATK, using weapons), popping few Trimates/one of the -rides before ABL levels up and continue to do this until you reach your target T-ATK. Then do the same with T-DEF (using rear(?) units). You don't want to try to raise both at the same time because weapons drop their respective defenses (e.g. Tech weapons drop T-DEF) and vice-versa (but they never de-level, so don't worry about that).

Thank you guys for the help! One thing though. so, if my mag's ABL is at 51, then it's T-ATK/T-DEF stats combined must equal 52 to get Apus, which means a mag level of 103. I'm pretty sure you can go above 100, right?

Edit: *looks a couple pages back* yeah I guess you can.

Oh, and Blace, you are right, Trimates do a decent level up on both T-ATK/DEF from 0 until it takes twice the amount (I can't remember exactly when). I'll use Trimates first until they start being slow, because, simply put, stacks are nice. XD
    Last edited by KronoXr; Feb 14, 2013 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Answered my own question .__.