Default Oh, so you CAN remove clothing?

So it came to my attention earlier that I saw someone who wasn't wearing any of the regular clothing. In fact, they had on those undergarments just like Psu had. My question is, has this been discovered yet? If so, my apologies but this is the first person I seen with those on I guess it's a way to remove it afterall? I would hope that this isn't some AC only thing. So, anyone know how to do this orrrr is this yet another mystery for the gang? Unfortunately seconds later she vanished so this is all I can provide.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

"Names Taji, a born sniper and one hell of a friend." "You can always count on me to have your back."
    ///Credit to sig goes to MissMalice! Check her out! And thanks a ton!\\\

Thats odd. Maybe that person was hacking.
    Zephyr
    Ship 2
    Block 20

Quote Originally Posted by Emery25 View Post
    Thats odd. Maybe that person was hacking.
    Oh my, so it's absolutely NO way to do such a thing without the use of hacks? =/

"Names Taji, a born sniper and one hell of a friend." "You can always count on me to have your back."

Quote Originally Posted by Tajima Hirago View Post
    Oh my, so it's absolutely NO way to do such a thing without the use of hacks? =/
    In the CBT, the only way to do it was through the means of a glitched character save file. I believe there's no way to actually do it legitimately in-game.

I did that once in the beta when I loaded a previously saved character. I thought I just had the outfit toggled off, but when I went into the tutorial for real I was still naked

hmms maybe it will be added in later possibly. or its a place holder outfit while other is loading up or when chang eoutfit or somthing

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    In the CBT, the only way to do it was through the means of a glitched character save file. I believe there's no way to actually do it legitimately in-game.
    Ahh I see, darn it and I was so excited about it two! Ah well

Quote Originally Posted by Banjotron View Post
    Not 100% sure on this, but I recall reading somewhere that this is some kind of hack. Something you do in character creation which tweaks your clothing parameters beyond the norm to make them not actually appear. I wish I could link for you to give more info. It's one of those deals where you sift so much weird news and whatnot on a game that it all blurs together. You remember hearing of it but not much more.

The bottom line is that I could find the story, but if you imagine the kind of search terms I'd have to use, I'd probably discover such horrifying things along the way that it wouldn't be worth it for my soul.
    Hahaha I could only imagine. We'll just leave it at that then.

Quote Originally Posted by Banjotron View Post
    Not 100% sure on this, but I recall reading somewhere that this is some kind of hack. Something you do in character creation which tweaks your clothing parameters beyond the norm to make them not actually appear. I wish I could link for you to give more info. It's one of those deals where you sift so much weird news and whatnot on a game that it all blurs together. You remember hearing of it but not much more.

The bottom line is that I could find the story, but if you imagine the kind of search terms I'd have to use, I'd probably discover such horrifying things along the way that it wouldn't be worth it for my soul.
    The Save file mthod no longer work.
    Current method is a bug, that Sega haven't fixxed yet, it occur when messing with your outfit in My Room, specific isn't clear.