Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=8480

クエスト

緊急クエスト「ビーチウォーズ3!」において、エマージェンシートライアル達成時の報酬を変更 します。

...what?
    From Bumped:

Changed the rewards when clearing Emergency Trials in Beach Wars 3!
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    Whenever there is a Matoi/Quna etc. character on the free friend list, i'm sending a friend request since i want to play more with them without hoping to see then there tomorrow.

But they refuse to accept my friend requests, doesn't matter if the dudes are JP or foreigner.
    Are you sending friend requests with the default message? (Let's become friends!/フレンドになりましょう!)
    If so, most JPs will decline requests like that. It's common etiquette among the JPs to say something to the person before adding (this can be done through the request message, depending on the person.)
    And doubly so if you're sending it with the default english patch message. I see a lot of JPs that have "sorry, I won't accept requests with non-japanese messages" in their FP descriptions.

I don't know about foreigners but I assume it might be something similar. I personally always decline requests with default message in case the person added me by mistake. I used to accept any request, but most people that sent requests with default message never used my FP again.

Edit: I dug through the last few pages and found the original inquiry. It might be because you're using machine translated japanese which the japanese might not understand.
    I'm not too confident in my japanese to give a better stock phrase...
    Hmm, I'd try よかったら、フレンドパートナーをもらいたいんです。 ("I'd like to have your friend partner, if it's ok.")
    Last edited by Kayarine; Mar 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM.

JP PSO2 - Ship 2 & 4 | Player ID: Kayarine
    Kayarine | Σ-18 | クロウ | Alexander | シロナ | 【敗者】 | サガ
    テオドール | マトイ | アウロラ | ピエトロ | ブリュー・リンガーダ | ジン

^I might had stopped bringing Luther coz he can use zondeel, and I hate it

Do tell if u remove zondeel already

PS: Ilzan/Nazan/Razan/Sazan/Ilbarta too haha. Idk if your Luther has any of these tho hmm
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Breaking news: Beach war 3 is back with gryphoon hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^I might had stopped bringing Luther coz he can use zondeel, and I hate it

Do tell if u remove zondeel already

PS: Ilzan/Nazan/Razan/Sazan/Ilbarta too haha. Idk if your Luther has any of these tho hmm
    My FP never has Zondeel. I hate when FPs have it so I make sure to take it out when I update it.
    It does have Ilzan/Nazan/Sabarta, but just for character fidelty. . 3. I'm considering making it Ilfoie and Megiverse only since I have friends that use my FP for the utility though. I'll tell you when I update my FP because I don't want to derail the thread further. . _.

JP PSO2 - Ship 2 & 4 | Player ID: Kayarine
    Kayarine | Σ-18 | クロウ | Alexander | シロナ | 【敗者】 | サガ
    テオドール | マトイ | アウロラ | ピエトロ | ブリュー・リンガーダ | ジン

^Haha kay.

Tbh I might had confused your Luther with Conquista (aka Yuki-Maru)'s Luther o3o
    yaoi twin luther a go?!

Sabarta should be fine. But the techs i listed is due they have the ability to move mobs (and even some bosses) around and mess up chain count for Il-barta xD

Ragrants/Nagrants spam from FP is good too btw.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Dark magic time?

Never been ~7-12 but I've been about 30th, which is alright. I'm more concerned about getting them Cali's more than rankings, though. I didn't hit any 'bad' runs during boost week, but the lag in that last one was a real killer.

I was on leave during boost week (coincidentally- I didn't actually know it was boost week until long after I'd booked it), and looking at the EQ schedule for this upcoming week, it made me realise how lucky we were with the PDs during boost week. There's only one scheduled over Easter- all the rest are during normal working hours, meaning I'll be missing them.

My timezone's only two hours ahead of Japan too (will only be one hour at Easter), so it's not because I'm playing from the Moon or anything. I have to wonder why Sega have scheduled them like that, and I wish they'd do it a little different.

Is the English Patch broken currently?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    Is the English Patch broken currently?
    Yes. Only a few options are in english tho

Does anyone know how to complete Gené's CO's?

The 1st and 2nd was easy but i'm stuck after that. (1st is kill Fangulf/Za Oodan/Aginis 3 each, 2nd is kill any enemy x60)