Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

who wants to lvl up my characters for me

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Okay man, so what am I suppose to grind for when I max out a class? This was made so you have a reason to level up after max level. 1Level for 1sp for the COs would be no time at all. 6 however is a lot better to grind for. So there is something to grind for.

There's something to be said about how compliant people are when some of you are defending such a poorly thought out, unsustainable, temporary system. How easy it is or not is irrelevant to the fact that it's not worth it. :/

And what's with all this "Well at least you get something for going past the level cap" crap? No one said getting excubes for leveling is bad. Only that the EXP:SP ratio is getting out of hand to the point where it's not even worth doing. Not to mention this system is going to throw things out of whack when the level cap increases again... and the time after that... and after that...

how about engdame? Does this means anything in pso2 or are we so conditionned to mediocrity that we forgot that being at max level in online games can be a lot of fun and give acces to many thing to do and to grind?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    But Magatsu is too little work for too much reward and it's some of the worst content in the game.
    Magatsu doesn't even come close to C-Mode grinding for Ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Okay man, so what am I suppose to grind for when I max out a class? This was made so you have a reason to level up after max level. 1Level for 1sp for the COs would be no time at all. 6 however is a lot better to grind for. So there is something to grind for.
    As if this game didn't have enough grinding already.
    Last edited by KazeSenoue; Jun 8, 2015 at 09:23 AM.

It's only a grind if... you know... you grind for it.

But at 75/75 should you really be grinding for class cubes instead of farming 13*/12*/Saiki/Excubes/Meseta/exotic affixes/other better things to hunt? To me this thing is just a nice side perk that randomly rolls in while I'm doing other stuff.

And it really rolls in. I was drowning in class cubes at one point before I decided to clean up.
    Last edited by Selphea; Jun 8, 2015 at 09:27 AM.

Just for the excube reward of level cap bonus is reason enough for me to avoid switching to another class I don't like as much, no reward at all and the EXP FULL messages were the reasons why I'd switch to all clases in PSU, or simply stop playing.

What Selphea said. I got most of mine from doing other stuff (mostly Magatsu, of course). I intentionally got the Force and Techer ones first though.
    Also note that you can just have one character at max level and then use their class cubes on other characters later.

Experience Points are a shit system to me. In reality, people gain experience from anything/everything and grow at different rates.
    I hate being limited by a game's point system that lags behind my actual real life capability.
    If a game uses experience points, it should be done in a way that you never really notice.
    It shouldn't be something that you have to go out of your way to grind.

There are a bunch of ways to match experience points to player skill, such as bonus experience points for skilled play, etc.
    PSO2, like most games, is lacking in such systems.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jun 8, 2015 at 10:10 AM.

Im pretty sure i know who the OP is...

Anyways OP if you are in the same team as Kilua in game then I have said this to you there and I'll say it here.

I don't think that many players have become compliant with bad design, I think we just do not view these 2 SP or anything like the low drop rate on a 13* or 12*'s as necessary items to have. especially 2 SP. 2 SP is less than 1% (probably) increase in effectiveness.

As for the argument for new players who need to get them. who is to say that later down the road when the exp for level cap is higher that the cube requirement is lower? If that doesnt happen then that would be the right time to complain a little. I am not someone who is rolling cubes simply because i dont play often and even I am not worried because the difference is so small.

I think that you might be treating this game as a second job and could use a break.

I'll have to use HU again? *sigh*

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz