Page 196 of 213 FirstFirst ... 96146186193194195196197198199206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2124

How would you even google translate? I don't think you can copy text from the story

Quote Originally Posted by Catmsuica13 View Post
    How would you even google translate? I don't think you can copy text from the story
    Google Translate app on smartphones. Take a picture, and it Google Translates stuff.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Story texts can be copied from the chat window, with the exception of that untranslated Harkotan history animation from episode 3

And for that we know what the actual text of it is, I posted about half of it above along with the file that contains it.

Tbh honest it would be be nice to get a ETA as well but if they cant figure one out thats okay. We are lucky we have any patch at all.

Hello im new to PSO2, I just have a question. I have downloaded the game and tweaker and have (presumably) installed all of the english patches. however when I launch the game through the tweaker, a good chunk of all of the dialogue is still in japanese and most of the popup tutorials. Am i missing something or is this normal. But other then that I am loving the game and cant wait to play more.

Quote Originally Posted by Senketsu7 View Post
    Hello im new to PSO2, I just have a question. I have downloaded the game and tweaker and have (presumably) installed all of the english patches. however when I launch the game through the tweaker, a good chunk of all of the dialogue is still in japanese and most of the popup tutorials. Am i missing something or is this normal. But other then that I am loving the game and cant wait to play more.
    Thats cause when you start the game its episode 4 story which is not translated yet.

Thats cause when you start the game its episode 4 story which is not translated yet.
    OOOHHH thanks so much! I was worried i did something wrong XD cool thank you!

Tbh honest it would be be nice to get a ETA as well but if they cant figure one out thats okay. We are lucky we have any patch at all.
    I'll quote John Carmack, "It'll be done when it's done."
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So you are saying that everytime a new episode comes out everything needs to be retranslated?