Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Maybe the class combo will get more damage modifiers down the pipeline? The potential is there.

If Techer got EWH 2 and Bouncer got more anything, the two together would be a fairly obvious combo. Probably still not the absolute best for any one thing, but the passives mesh well without having to do anything out of the ordinary.

Only way it would be true with the skill trees as they are now is if Bouncer couldn't cast techs, not even with the shift action on Jet Boots, unless you subbed either Force or Techer.

But that would only be because Force gives no multipliers at all for PAs or normal attacks.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Honestly, unless they change masteries (at least on techer) I can't imagine EWH2 being a good thing for the rest of the game. Masteries on TE feel antiquated now. I already felt they were out of place, but they feel even more out of place now. Even if masteries on Force were totally balanced and great and an amazing idea with zero other flaws, it meant they had to shoehorn the other 3 elements onto something else. It's been a major part of Techer's problems (that is, techer as a main instead of a sub) since day 1.

That said, it would be great for Tim TEBO (with maybe 1 more 10-15% damage skill in some form or another). TEBO sounds awesome to me, and I aim to play it on a character anyway because fuck it's not like that missing damage is actually going to make that much of a difference (I sincerely hope people blacklist me because I do 10k instead of 12k or some asinine shit).

It's the Shifta Strike and Deband Toughness that really make the difference IMO. 25% more hp for you and everyone around you at virtually all times is no small thing, and Shifta Strike is great. I'll mainly play it with boots and use wands for CC, so while I'm not too miffed about losing damage from a couple skills from other classes I am a bit more bothered about having to craft some boots to use. Just missing skills or just using crafted boots would be fine, but both at once does add up to a bit too much lost damage for me.

So until we get boots usable by TE without crafting I'll figure out something else to do. After capping BO, anyway. Probably TEBR.

Quote Originally Posted by jcart953 View Post
    I don't think te/Bo is epic support and I don't think most people care that much about TE resta. I mean I don't remember ever saying to myself think god I got this TE here to heal me so I could beat X (enter event). Truth is sadly sega dropped the ball on support , maybe if battles lasted longer or things took longer to beat support might crawl backup Not the reto being useful. As of now it's more like epic crap.
    But the resta doesn't matter.
    Te gets +2.5 minutes additional SD time (wtf, sega? I remember Force SD lasting 20 minutes) but mostly Shifta Strike is +10% damage.
    And Deband Toughness is +25% max HP which are filled very fast with a single resta.
    Not to mention Territory Burst support tech range up.

The Jet Boots are just are icing on the cake because they are a weapon with PAs that are T-Atk based.

Element masteries should be Fo main only and each 5 SP.
    I hate making a build for just part of the elements cause Sega cannot properly balance the game.
    WTF is the point of different elements for attacks when you cannot properly use it and some elements do less dmg even if the enemy is weak against them?

At Falz Arms/Elder I Anti an average of 1-2 people of ice per 3-minute run and Resta them after. Granted, not as a TE but a BO with Heal Share, but a few times I did end up wishing I had bigger range on the support techs in there.

Deband Toughness also saved me once when the I got hit by a beam and left with 16 HP, and then hit by a Resta after that.

I only have experience joining Falz Arms pugs solo though - no premades, so maybe in premades people don't get iced or beamed or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    But the resta doesn't matter.
    Te gets +2.5 minutes additional SD time (wtf, sega? I remember Force SD lasting 20 minutes) but mostly Shifta Strike is +10% damage.
    And Deband Toughness is +25% max HP which are filled very fast with a single resta.
    Not to mention Territory Burst support tech range up.

The Jet Boots are just are icing on the cake because they are a weapon with PAs that are T-Atk based.

Element masteries should be Fo main only and each 5 SP.
    I hate making a build for just part of the elements cause Sega cannot properly balance the game.
    WTF is the point of different elements for attacks when you cannot properly use it and some elements do less dmg even if the enemy is weak against them?
    Those buffs are well nice, it's a step in the right direction but there not really needed. Maybe when ultimate comes sega will further build upon the support but as of now it's kinda lackluster and pointless but I'm sure you will further try and rationalize how super it is

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    At Falz Arms/Elder I Anti an average of 1-2 people of ice per 3-minute run and Resta them after. .
    So if I bring a star/sol atomizer did I just make you obsolete?

Not if Selphia has super treatment.

Those buffs are well nice, it's a step in the right direction but there not really needed. Maybe when ultimate comes sega will further build upon the support but as of now it's kinda lackluster and pointless but I'm sure you will further try and rationalize how super it is

Well, I didn't play much Te yet but I liked the buffing part.
    I enjoyed Fomarl and especially Hunewearl in PSO1.
    Sadly in this game it's rather pointless to buff unless you are Te main because the buffs don't last long enough.
    Sure, maybe I am not all that useful but I'm also hardly a problem and definitely helping.
    I wanna try this out even if it isn't that good .

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Not if Selphia has super treatment.
    If and buts lol and for only 2 ppl. So you went from being obsolete to slightly less useless some of the times ...hooray....

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post

I wanna try this out even if it isn't that good .
    There you finally said it lol. Seriously though I can't stop you do with it as you wish. It's just an FYI.

Not really because support isn't even my main role and it saves restock time when you're trying to spam as many missions as possible.

If in between PBF and chasing down hands/arms I'm already popping support techs often I'd imagine a support-oriented main Techer would be in a position to do it more. Not to mention without Deband Cut/Toughness they may not even have been alive but frozen in the first place.
    Last edited by Selphea; Sep 9, 2014 at 10:29 AM.