Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2002-12-27 11:24, Lord_Data wrote:
    i called every ebgames, gamestop, target, and walmart in a 200 mile radius...no one has a bba...i seriously give up...this has pissed me off beyond belief
    I'm sorry to hear that. It's unfortunate that so many stores are out of stock in your area. Also, I second your boo toward Target: I had a WalMart representative tell me that BBA's "didn't exist", and that I was looking for an RFU Adapter. Yes, they specifically said, "this is what you want, not that... other thing". I was amused.

I, too, would recommend either waiting, or ordering the BBA off of a website at this point. If you want one immediately, do not pay anything more than $60, including shipping and handling, because that is what you can get a Japanese BBA for at some importing sites. Since the domestic BBA and the Japanese BBA are identical, sans the kana on the sticker, there's no reason to not get one of those. If you're willing to wait for a little while, Nintendo only charges $5 shipping and handling on internet orders, and their getting restock is inevitable.

Natural Playboy

Living in Arkansas...I had the problem you're having just gettin the GAME. I even had the problem of people telling me the game didnt exist...except it was from Circuit City. I asked this 1 girl and she looked all confused...made me follow her to this 1 guy and he was all like "Well, that game isnt out yet (note that this is early December, and it came out when? late october?). But when it does come out for PS2 it will be a 2 disc set with the new game and the old game." I was like " First off, you're an idiot. Second, it is out cause i played it yesterday, and its been out for like a month. Third, its on gamecube. Fourth, its only 1 disc. And fifth, did i mention you were an idiot?" he shut up then, and all his friends i guess he was trying to make me look stupid in front of started laughin at him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystic_knight on 2002-12-27 21:49 ]</font>